*fotd: two looks, one face.. two-faced? heh!

sassy*girl

I didn't spend too much time on this cuz I was tired from school and just wanted to try out new shadows (the ones on Side 1), so the application is probably not that great. Plus, I need new brushes anyway. Hah =P Enjoy!

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention... I used Vaseline under the eyeshadows as base. And would you look at that, it seems like Side 1 totally ate up my small double-lid compared to Side 2. lol. I think I OD-ed on the pink eyeshadow. Eck! =\

The Mulch e/s is actually my cousin's. Her first MAC e/s ever. She said she's gonna blame me if she gets addicted. Haha.

Sanne

very beautyfull!! I love to do both sides of my face different, to test out new looks!

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
very beautyfull!! I love to do both sides of my face different, to test out new looks!

Thanks Sanne! I know what you mean, it's quicker and you can compare looks that way =) It especially helps when you bought a lot of eyeshadows in one day =P

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
WAIT! vaseline makes e/s stay??

hmm, not necessarily. for me, it just picks up more of the colour. but creasing can happen if you put too much. i just put vaseline on it as an alternative to wetting the brush and the e/s. i wait for it to dry a little, then apply the e/s on top. this is also what i did for the rainbow fotd i did before, since i wanted to make the color more vibrant.
smiles.gif

and thanks everyone!
greengrin.gif

mac_obsession

You are so beautiful!! I cant imagine any makeup looking bad on you. I really love the pink/purple one (my fav colors) but they both look outstanding!

Latest posts