What makeup looks good on me?

miaclara

Hi guys! I'm a fair skinned blonde girl with hazel eyes. My features are delicate and overall fairly small. What are some tips of yours? Makeup has to be hypoallergenic since my skin is super sensitive, blah blah blah.

Thank you so much!

miaclara

I usually wear thick eyeliner and mascara but I don't think it looks that good on me. I think it looks too heavy if we consider my cute personality/style. Like it doesn't really portray me.
wondering.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
Can you post a picture of yourself? It's hard to help with this sort of thing if we don't know what you look like -- what your face shape is, what your eye shape is, that sort of thing. Also, what do you mean by "sensitive"? Are there certain ingredients you're allergic to? Do you have rosacea? Some other condition that requires hypoallergenic makeup?

ladymeag

Can you post a picture of yourself? It's hard to help with this sort of thing if we don't know what you look like -- what your face shape is, what your eye shape is, that sort of thing.
She's said in another thread that she's 14, so posting a picture might not be on the table. Which does indeed make it hard. miaclara - is there a celebrity your friends or family say you look like?

Sexy Sadie

Hazel eyes looks great in everything, but I have a soft spot for the owner experimenting with purple, pink and grey shadows.

Latest posts