Mini Pigment set on Ebay....NEW or OLD? When were these released?

HOTasFCUK

Hey! I came across this 6 piece set on eBay and i've never seen them before!!! Are they from an older collection or perhaps......a new holiday one??? The pigment colours are listed as copper, gold, silver sparkles, ruby sparkles, red, & white. They look real to me but the names don't! I hope this is part of the new holiday collections sets!
Please let me know!!!! Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-MAC-BO...QQcmdZViewItem

HOTasFCUK

ohhhhh i think they are the mini pigment set from Holiday 2002 which included:
Vanilla, Rose Gold, Pink Bronze, Maroon Pigments & Pink and Grey Glitters

Can anyone clarify this?? I should've checked the Color Stories first! I got so excited....i thought i found the new mini sets for the 2006 holiday collection!!!!!

idreamincolor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK

Can anyone clarify this?? I should've checked the Color Stories first! I got so excited....i thought i found the new mini sets for the 2006 holiday collection!!!!!

I have that!!! 2001 or 2002, I remember.

ladybugz07

You are correct, this is the 2002 set... I don't know why they listed the names as copper, gold, silver sparkles, ruby sparkles, red, & white.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK

bellaetoile

yes, that looks like the 2002 set. it is authentic, iirc, the older sets had slightly smaller vials than the newer ('05) vials.