Sunset Eyes

succubus

Today's eyes
IMGP5075.jpg

Mangomix Shadestick
Sushiflower
Flamingo Pink (pigment from Michael's craft store)
Orange
D'bohemia
Coppering
Sweet Lust
Say Yeah
Gold Dusk
Chrome Yellow
Gorgeous Gold

YvetteJeannine

clap.gif
Would you ever consider doing a tutorial for this look?? You look absolutely
*stunning*, and I'd like to try to make a look like this (key word being try!).

succubus

Thanks everyone.

Yes, I will do a tutorial for this one, but I won't be able to do it for a few days because I'm gonna be pretty busy.

I have one picture with my eyes open, but I converted it to black and white, so unfortunately it doesn't show the makeup. I'll definately take some when I do the tutorial. It's basically all yellow eyeshadows along the lower lashline.

And the Micheal's pigments come in a pack of 12 I think. They have 2 or 3 different packs. They're called Jaquard Pearl Ex pigments. Someone said that Micheal's doesn't carry them anymore. You can probably get them at other craft stores.

glittergoddess27

Beautiful!! and I also use Jacquard pigments often!!!.. my favorites are the pumpkin one and the salmon,.. and the duo chromed green gold. But please know that I have contacted Jacquard and they "Have not been tested for comsetic use." they are used to color glazes and stuff like that and they gave me a blurb about my own risk,.. But I use them anyway though very carefully,.. so you go! and Keep on posting these great FOTDs!!!!

succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Beautiful!! and I also use Jacquard pigments often!!!.. my favorites are the pumpkin one and the salmon,.. and the duo chromed green gold. But please know that I have contacted Jacquard and they "Have not been tested for comsetic use." they are used to color glazes and stuff like that and they gave me a blurb about my own risk,.. But I use them anyway though very carefully,.. so you go! and Keep on posting these great FOTDs!!!!

The package said non-toxic, so that was good enough for me. I tested it out first to make sure I didn't react to it since I'm allergic to lots of things. But I figured it couldn't be any worse than using a MAC pigment that wasn't considered eye-safe...which I've done plenty of times.