what to get next...oh what to get?!

kimmy

i'm an NW15 with black (soon to be platinum blonde) hair and green eyes. i usually wear SFF NW15 and Refined Golden bronzer as a blusher in the hollows of the cheeks. on my eyes, either smokey or VERY natural. i'm getting into wearing bolder lip colours, i just got Rockocco l/s and Pure Vanity l/g last week and i'm kinda liking the bold lips. otherwise, i wear skin coloured or natural coloured, VERY glossy lips.

i'm taking my plushglass back tomorrow because it's wreaking some serious havoc on my lips
ssad.gif
BUT, that gives me some new options because it means i can get something new! here's what i'm considering:

Girl About Town l/s
In Living Pink e/s (the only pink MAC e/s i have is Rio de Rosa)
Freshwater l/s (i have Deep Truth, Tilt, Shimmermoss and Belle Azure)
Sublime Nature paint (i've never used paints before, just shadesticks)
Greenplay l/l/l
Powerplum l/l/l

AudreyNicole

Hmmm, from your list, I would choose Freshwater or the paint. Personally, I really don't care for the LLL even though I love the colors. The application is just too difficult for me. I would wait to get the lippie til you have B2M empties. I just got Bare Canvas paint in a swap, and I love it! They are so much better than shadesticks IMO! Let us know what you end up with
smiles.gif

neotrad

I might be too late, but I wouldn't recommend Freshwater since you have Belle Azure e/s because they're almost identical. I have both and regret getting Freshwater...
ssad.gif
So, I'd go for Girl About Town!
smiles.gif

Latest posts