Couture Mystery Powders authentic?

toby1

Maybe she has a discount or got a box that "fell from" the delivery truck
smiles.gif

caffn8me

They may be samples for staff or as has been previously mentioned obtained from rather dubious sources. There are certainly leaks in the manufacturing and distribution chain.

The thing I am not really not happy about with this particular auction is that it claims to come with a refill. I haven't yet seen a genuine M·A·C compact that is refillable. The only refillable ones I've seen so far are fake. Perhaps someone with a bit more information could help me out here.

LadyLaundale

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
The thing I am not really not happy about with this particular auction is that it claims to come with a refill. I haven't yet seen a genuine M·A·C compact that is refillable. The only refillable ones I've seen so far are fake. Perhaps someone with a bit more information could help me out here.

If you check the thread on Couture in Color Stories, you'll see that they actually do come with a refill. HTH!

Shawna

My MA assures me that is why they are so expensive -- they come with a refill
smiles.gif
Still, this seems way too cheap to me.

MisStarrlight

MAC Couture stuff does come with a refill...and the metal compact looks real, but it's really hard to tell with the way thay the stuff is layered like that....I'd ask for more pics.

Latest posts