On top of old smoooooookey..! (smokey eyes!)

xsparkage

hehe :]

i decided to post my look today on account that i never really do smokey eyes! soo here it is!

IMG_9464.jpg

IMG_9463.jpg

dgdfgfdg.jpg

gfhgfhr.jpg

hrghr.jpg

this was after school, so its not as pretty as it was this morning! and my lip stuff wore off- it was my favorite neutral lip to date!
birds of a feather+myth l/s with purr l/g on top. SOOOOO hott!!!

and just for kicks- i walked in my room today while my boy was playing final fantasy and see with another female...

hgjhgjgh.jpg

..err, feline, to be exact! :]

ghrghrhgrhr.jpg

haha, he said she kept bugging him to be pet that after many attempts at pushing her away, he gave up and let her lay on him :]

ps ill be blonde by this time tomorrow! eeeeeeeeeeeee!
or should i say back to blonde? haha im naturally blonde but havent actually been blonde since ooh eighth grade? hehe :] hopefully that goes peachy!

haha thanks guys :] shes a big fatty but a lover non the less!

i usedddddd!
flammable paint as a base all over lid
beauty marked over that
carbon over that
ruby red pigment blended into crease
ricepaper on brow!

and then of course my current HG for mascara-
covergirl volume exact mascara with diorshow unlimited mascara on top! loveeeee <33!

:]

*Luna*

Awww another kitty!!! (mine are somewhere below in another post) She is gorgeous but nevermind that... you smokey look is awesome! I love it. What did you use?

Dreamergirl3

hot like fire! I love this, can you let us know what you used on your eyes?
and I loooooove the lips! everything just fits.

YvetteJeannine

You are (as always) beeeeuuuutiful!!!!

And I LOVE the Calico...whatta *face* on her, huh?????? I've gots four kitties of me own....I fell in love w/ those pics!! She's a lovver!!

Latest posts