a maagic rainbow!

p3nut

I was quite happy today. because I got the WII, after days of harassing various stores for info on when the next monthly shipment would be arriving. *shakes fist*

doitye.jpg

doitit1.jpg

doitit.jpg

doityes.jpg

necklacebirds.jpg

my tattoo necklace also arrived in the mail today!
greengrin.gif
they're sparrows.

Oook, so I used fyrinnae's:
magic missiles
pearl sky
ripped jeans
magenta gaunlets

xo.

Nikki0211

I love it! You pull bright colors off so well and they always look gorgeous on you. And your application always looks amazing.
smiles.gif

ashley_v85

I like the tattoo-ish necklace, haha. It looks like a lot of chest pieces I see...but I'm sure that's why it was designed like that. It's neat.

The colors are cute!!! And you totally rock the hot pink hair. I would never be daring enough to do that!

p3nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
I like the tattoo-ish necklace, haha. It looks like a lot of chest pieces I see...but I'm sure that's why it was designed like that. It's neat.

The colors are cute!!! And you totally rock the hot pink hair. I would never be daring enough to do that!

Thanks!

and yeah, the main reason why I got the sparrow-tattoo necklace was because I reaaaaally want it as a chest piece (a real tattoo.) but i'm scared that in a few years I won't want it anymore... so I'm sticking with the cute necklace for now!

xo.

mzreyes

very pretty! and what did you type into ebay to search for that necklace? i want one! its so cute!

Pei

Strikingly beautiful. U've a amazing cam. May I know which brand & model was tt? Thks!

Latest posts