Moth Brown is my new love FOTD (A bit on the picture heavy side!!!)

ashley_v85

This is nothing incredibly fancy, and I had envisioned it being much darker and smokier...but I'll do that next time.

Anyway, this is one of my new favorite ways to do my makeup. Well...as far as more tamed down, so-called "wearable" looks are concerned, although I consider all of my bright colors wearable, haha.

But yeah. I think that Moth Brown is gorgeous, and I'm really loving my Sweet & Single lipstick, too.

3yyrlt2.jpg

35krhhz.jpg

2a671pz.jpg

49077g3.jpg

I haven't worn SOFT (smudged shadow) eyeliner on top for a LONG time!

2lusyvs.jpg

4cb3q10.jpg

2ntve48.jpg

2ag5fg6.jpg

2czbr88.jpg

Being a dumbass...I was bored.

2z5mcdk.jpg

That's kind of a front face shot...like some people keep requesting, haha. My face doesn't turn that way (straight on) when there's a camera around, I promise.

3y3h8w4.jpg

2uh7q1g.jpg

2vju1rr.jpg

I smeared my lipgloss there. But it's all good. It's light.

Eyes
UDPP
Bare Canvas paint
Vanilla pigment
Moth Brown e/s
French Grey e/s
Suspicion e/s
Magic Dust e/s
Stud eyebrow pencil
Brun e/s on brows
Maybelline Intense XXL mascara (It's always the intense kind, even when I don't type Intense...it's too much work every time. Hahaha)

Face
Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
Studio Fix in NW15
Studio Finish concealer in NW20
Physician's Formula yellow concealer stick
Strada blush
Flush Naked blush
Petticoat MSF
A tiny bit of Porcelain Pink MSF

Lips
Dervish l/l
Sweet & Single l/s
Sweetness l/g
A little bit of Chromaliving chromeglass

cherryice

I love that look. I wish I could get Moth Brown to look like that on me. Maybe my eyes are too deep set or something, but I have a hard time blending the color. What do you do to get it to blend well? Go over it with a sponge?

Anyway, excellent look!

ashley_v85

No, I NEVER use sponges. For anything.

I use both the 217 and the 224 for blending. And the 275 oftentimes to blend crease colors a little bit.

Thank you!
smiles.gif

cherryice

Quote:
No, I NEVER use sponges. For anything.

I use both the 217 and the 224 for blending. And the 275 oftentimes to blend crease colors a little bit.

Thanks for the tip. I don't think I have those brushes, but my Kevyn Aucoin set probably has something similar, so I'll give it a shot.
smiles.gif

ashley_v85

I'm sure it does! I want some Kevyn Aucoin brushes. My friend has some...there's one I ADORED, but I don't remember which one. I think maybe the fluffy crease brush?

saniyairshad

U look absolutely stunning...i have the same pink jacket...UR MAKING ME WANNA HAUL MY LAZY ASS AND GET SOME MOTH BROWN...haha
smiles.gif

iiifugaziii

gorgeous!!! I LOVEEEEE mothbrown! you know how excited i was when i found out it was being relaunched?! too excited. lol

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
gorgeous!!! I LOVEEEEE mothbrown! you know how excited i was when i found out it was being relaunched?! too excited. lol

Meeeeeee too! I have wanted it for a long time now, so I am soooooooooo glad that they re-released it with Barbie!!! I think I might need a backup...too bad I'm broke right now, haha.

Latest posts