Wicked - Special Set

mariecinder

I'm so excited! I'm a huge huge fan of the musical Wicked and when I saw Stila came out with special sets for the musical I was so excited! But I was a year late, because they stopped selling them. So I was at a discount cosmetics store on the weekend (Got MAC eyeshadows for $9.50 and Pigment for $13.17) and they had them!

They are so adorable with their green lipstick case and Elphaba and Glinda backgrounds. I love them!

mariecinder

I'll try and get pics! I think its called The Cosmetics Store, I found it with a bunch of outlet stores.

Janice

Ya, the set Stila made was wicked cool (excuse the pun), and most CCS's (cosmetic company store, an EL outlet) still have them in stock.

semtexgirl

Here's some info. I found online...

Stila
Wickedly gorgeous. Follow the yellow brick road to Sephora and meet the leading ladies of Broadway’s Tony Award-winning show, Wicked. Witches Glenda and Elphaba will launch Stila’s two new beauty kits (pretty pink “popular” and wickedly green “defy gravity”) inspired by their characters, the Witches of Oz.

I bought the green kit @ a cosmetics store at these outlets by me. They also had the pink one but I knew my sis would
heart.gif
the e/s in the green kit. I ended up with the l/s, which is called Elphaba. It's a light peachy pink. The finish is close to a lustre. I love it!

mariecinder

I haven't opened mine yet because they're just cute! I've seen the lipstick colors though and I love them.

Latest posts