yo, yo, um...is this kentucky friiiiiieeeeed?

spam_musubi_

you be illin'!

orange4-1.jpg

orange3-1.jpg

orange1-1.jpg

face:
fairly light and light bare minerals
sunbasque blush i think
shimpagne msf

eyes:
udpp
surreal e/s inner lid
steamy e/s lid
firespot e/s lower liner
some gold victorias secret liquid eyeshadow over lower liner
sugar lashes

lips:
ramblin rose lipstick
elaborate lipglass

wow. i'm still trying to make money to buy those msf that come out tomorrow. i need a job aaaaaaah. haha. how is everyones summers so far?

c00ki312

i love this. did u draw on ur eyes to look like lashes or are they lashes? lol either way it looks hot...
btw what msf's? i thought they wernt bein re-released unless i never checked the collecttions properly...and r they going to be exactly like the ones before?...

spam_musubi_

thanks everyone
greengrin.gif

cooki312, those are sugar lashes i bought like two years ago at sephora. and there's going to be three new msfs tomorrow! kugdkjsdkjs i can't handle it haha

entipy

So pretty! I love the bottom liner color, and those eyelashes are just wicked cool!!

DOLLface

This looks great.

I feel the same way about the MSFs. I'm trying to save money for other things, but at the same time those three. I still don't know what I'm going to do.

mzreyes

lashes are hot. I have some like that, but I got them at sallys.. and the new nsfs??? well, I get paid tomorrow, but I can't blow my whole check on them.. I know that I'm gonna at least pick up one though!

c00ki312

Quote:
Originally Posted by spam_musubi_
thanks everyone
greengrin.gif

cooki312, those are sugar lashes i bought like two years ago at sephora. and there's going to be three new msfs tomorrow! kugdkjsdkjs i can't handle it haha

lol i looked closer and it was the shadow of the lighting that made it look like you drew brown lines on your eyes haha

ohh cool. we're a couple months back on collections here but im gona be so excited for the new msfs since i didnt get any last time...
th_remoteImage-61.gif

anaaliyahfan03

those are sugar lashes???? those are hot..all the ones i seen at my sephora have been ugly...i gotta get my hands on those!

Latest posts