Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream?

sel00187

whats it actually for? my boyfriend bought me the travel box thingy on a plane the other week and its like a gel :confused: is it used for all of your face? when do you use it? people rave about this :confused:

Jot

i use mine as an intensive lip balm. i used to use it all the time but i now have the lip version which is like a lipstick so i use the cream (gel) at night now.

hope this helps

frocher

It's very emollient, a little goes a long way. It's great for dry spots, lips, etc. A tiny bit mixed with lipstick makes a great lip gloss that isn't overly sticky.

VioletB

It also works as a great hand protectant in the winter (if you live in Utah and it's winter it's murder on your hands!!) you can also use it to heal.. Like a sunburn, etc. I've even seen people use it on their face to give them a "glow" (I wouldn't ever do that on myself!" or an eye gloss.. not too sure about that one. I don't think it's opthamologist tested? Anyway HTH!

glam8babe

ohh i got the gift set too on a flight! well the hand cream [obv use it on your hands] i use it once every 1-2 days and my hands go really soft and smooth. the skin protectant [the one that looks like orange gel] can be used ANYWHERE! put it on your elbows to stop them from being rough, put it on your lips to moisturise them nicely [even though you probably have the lip balm in the gift set but its good for when you run out of it], i usually mix a tiny bit with my facial moisturiser once a week to give my skin plenty of moisture, dab abit on your cheek bones to give them a glow [a tiny bit though!], put a tiny bit on each eyebrow to keep them in place, you can put it on your body too for an all over moisturiser, put it on the ends of your hair to stop it from being dry [models do this] and natalie umbruglia [however you spell it] puts it on her eyelashes to keep them nice and moisturised. once i run out im gunna go buy myself the full sized tube because its really a life saver!

User49

It's one of those lusted after products that's always rec in the magazines. I bought one and personally didn't get on with it. I didn't like the smell or the consistancy. It can be used on chapped lips, spots, as a mask to calm down skin at night. All kinds of things. Even with e/s as a gel. But I didn't like the feel of it and ended up just using it on my lips...

Latest posts