my lips hurt real bad!

belldandy13

i heart Napoleon Dynamite!

This is more makeup than I usually wear, but I hadn't left the house in a while and wanted to pile it on!!
thmbup.gif
i have never worn red lipstick before, but i'm returning it...i'm so not used to wearing such bright red l/s and it dries the heck out of my lips!

green2.jpg

green.jpg

green3.jpg

I used:

.: EYES :.
bonne belle eyeshadow box (colour similar to nylon)
anabelle gold e/s
maybelline golden sunset e/s
gorgeous gold e/s
maybelline antique jade e/s
shimmermoss e/s
prestige liquid liner
wet n' wild h20 proof black liner
shiseido mascara base
diorshow black mascara

.: FACE :.
sunbasque blush
inglot multicolour highlighting system

.: LiPS :.
dubonnet l/s

thanks for looking~
wavey.gif

CantAffordMAC

you look pretty! i love your blending.

"but my lips hurt real bad...GOSH!
can I use your guys's phone?" lol love that movie
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

SOOO gorgeous! This is my all-time favorite look from you! If I were you, I'd keep that lipstick and put some lip balm/gloss underneath for the dryness. This color is hot on you!

gohgoomah

OMGG what are you saaaaaaaying!!!!!!! i LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVEE your lip color!!!!!! n i have to agree with the person above, this is one of my favorite looks on you!!! looooove it!

pichima

it's a pitty that it dries your lips but please don't return it!!!
it suits you so!

you look stunning

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I like Dubonnet on you!!!! You should keep it & just put on a good soothing lip balm underneath (I recommend Burt's Bees w/ pomegranate oil).*~*

alysia56

do the chickens have large talons?

I am totally diggin' the lips, girlie. Definitely. Sometimes a girl needs to listen to the 3rd-party opinion.
smiles.gif

belldandy13

thanks everyone! i did use 3 different types of lip balm underneath but it still made my lips hurt real bad...

haha but everyone is making me want to keep it! maybe i should return it and wait for the new matte collection to come out?