4 neutral must-have e/s?

Bonbonroz

I'd like to have your opinion b/c I've been thinking of making a quad with only "essential" e/s for a neutral and simple look. I travel a lot and would like to have basics at hand, without carrying all my stuff!
Thank you for your suggestions!

Devon

I think that it depends on which range of colours you prefer, I can recommend you two kind of quads.

1- Shroom - Mulch (or sable) - Twinks - Nylon
2- Vex - Club - Satin Taupe - Trax
thmbup.gif

La Ilusion

You didn't mention your skin tone. That might make a difference in recommendations, especially since what appears 'neutral' on the face varies depending on undertone and depth. For instance, what works for me (NC42-43) may look dreadful on an NW20.

I know that doesn't answer your question, but it may help you get more accurate recs for your particular coloring.

Bonbonroz

You're right, I had forgotten that! Thanks for reminding me.
I'm a NC20 with blue eyes and my hair is something between dark blond and fair red... (yeah, it's been changing recently)

foxyqt

Woodwinked, Shroom, Bronze and Carbon =) or you could have Satin Taupe instead of Woodwinked that'll also be great!

ndn-ista

you should check out Lorac's crocodile pallete. It includes 4 neutral colors, u can also use to make a smokey high with, plus a blush!

liv

My picks (I'm an NW15)

1)Malt
2)Orb
3)Kid (Satin Taupe or Sable for a darker crease/lid)
4)Embark

shadowaddict

I agree with most of the others, also Patina is a beautiful color and I use it with lots of different colors to get different looks.

lilchocolatema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonbonroz
You're right, I had forgotten that! Thanks for reminding me.
I'm a NC20 with blue eyes and my hair is something between dark blond and fair red... (yeah, it's been changing recently)

Jest, Malt, Phloof and Shroom!!

jenii

My neutral quad consists of:

- Shroom
- Brule
- Cork
- Blackberry

Blackberry is gorgeous, btw. Cork could easily be replaced by something like Satin Taupe (which I think would look good with your coloring and such), but for me those other three shades are MUSTS.

I'm NW20, brown eyes and brown hair.

lethaldesign

NC25/C3, brown hair, green eyes

- Honeylust on lid
- Mulch in crease
- Shroom to highlight
- Carbon or Handwritten to line

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danapotter
I am NC45 and my 4 neutral essentials are:

--Vanilla e/s
--Gorgeous Gold e/s
--Amber Lights e/s
--Romp e/s

greengrin.gif

I think Romp was D/C.. but I am not sure. To replace it try Bronze, love this as a crease color! Really blendable.
All that Glitters is a great color and sketch is a nice one to.

Karen_B

Mine would be

Jest
Mystery
Shroom
Satin taupe

You can pair Jest with either Mystery or Satin Taupe with Shroom as highlighter, or put Shroom as a wash with ST in the crease. For example
smiles.gif

I am NC20, blue eyes, fair skinned.

Latest posts