Interesting eBay auction - $500 MAC gift basket

Janice

There's only 5 hours left, so I thought this might be a chance for you to score some goodies and give back to a local community program. A gift that would keep giving you could say. 100% of the final sale price will support After-School All-Stars. The mission of After-School All-Stars is to provide comprehensive out-of-school programs that keep children safe and help them achieve in school and life.

Current bid is $251.00

Quote:
The gift box includes a collection of brushes, a bronzing powder, a PRISM powder blush, a PRINT eye shadow, a CORDUROY eye shadow, a SHAG eye shadow, a NYLON eye shadow, SWIMMING eye shadow, an IMPROPER COPPER cream colour base, an AMBERING ROSE sheer tone shimmer blush, a pencil sharpener, a LUST lip glass, a CLEAR lipglass, a SPICE lipliner, a COFFEE lipliner, an AUBURN lipliner, a DUBONNET lipstick, an "O" lipstick, a BOMB SHELL lipstick, a JIST lipstick, and a SPIRIT lipstick.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...romZR40QQfviZ1

HOTasFCUK

I've seen similar auctions like that for charity!!! I just don't like all the colours and lipliners! I wonder about the "brush set" listed! It would be worth bidding if it came with a bunch of full size ones!

MAC_Whore

That's a great idea. I would bid, but I already have it all!
lol.gif
Man, I have a MAC problem!

j_absinthe

I wish I had gotten wind of this earlier.

not that i need to be spending more money i don't have, but still, it's for the kids.

Latest posts