smoky eyes and very nuuude lips

kimmy

so i have this huge crush on rob lowe. i saw an ad for tmz that mentioned him so i watched it last night before i went to bed. bad idea. i had a dream that i married rob lowe and he bought me this ten thousand dollar engagement ring...and then my sister went to college with reese witherspoon and they played xbox alot. i woke up and found this on my bed:
IMG_1957-1.jpg

he is not rob lowe.
ssad.gif
apparently i felt the best way to deal with this disappointment was to make myself look like a stripper and go get some sushi and ice cream at the market. sorry for all the words, i've been sick so i didn't go to work yesterday or today and i think i'm going stir crazy. yahaa!
IMG_3832.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

covergirl creamy natural ultimate finish
stila 20 watt illuminating face powder
mac refined golden bronzer
mac belightful beauty powder
mac charred e/s
mac quarry e/s
mac dazzlelight e/s
mac feline e/k
mac brownette plushlash
mac fleshpot l/s
bath and bodyworks cotton candy l/g

MACATTAK

You look hot girl & that's a great story! Enjoy your yummy food & hope you feel better soon
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Really gorgeous look...nothin' like a pretty face, sushi and ice cream to lift your spirits. Your kitty is adorable, too...I also woke up with a kitty in my bed!

kimmy

thanks chickadees. i had no idea how pinky fleshpot was until i saw it in these pictures. that makes me happy.
smiles.gif

mesopotamian

And I thought I was the only one who bought fleshpot, lol. You look real good and I really like the colour of your hair and the shape of your eyebrow.