Some illegal cargo, a strawberry princess...and a puppy?!?

Lndsy

These are two looks from the past two days, the first is playing with Illegal Cargo, which was the only e/s I bought from NN. It is such a pretty color, but IRL you could see the color a lot better. I bought almost all the lippies and l/gs though...and I am in love! Also I am sorry about my weird blotchy, dry skin, I just got a puppy last Sunday and my skin is having some issues adjusting...but it will just have to get over it because my puppy is way to cute to get rid of!

Face:

MSFN in Light Medium
Shy Beauty
MSF Light Flush

Eyes:

Illegal Cargo
Urban Decay Sketch
Noctournelle
Smolder e/l
Macroviolet fluidline
Plushlash

Lips:

Sweetie l/s
Hey Sailor l/g

Its hard to take outside pics on a windy day!
2469965946_508553ca92.jpg

2469100199_8403a3b77f.jpg

2469099821_c87a769e2c.jpg

This one was more just playing with my pigment samples that I hardly ever touch. I kind of like it though but I would probably tone it down to wear out. My boyfriend told me I looked like a "strawberry princess" when I asked him what he thought. He doesn't like being asked for makeup opinions so he always gives me really random answers. It looks like I am only wearing Fuschia on my lids but there were about 4 colors there..I really need to learn to take better pics! Oh ya, these were taken over the course of my getting ready..so in some I have wet hair and am wearing a robe!

Face:

MSFN Light Medium
MSF Light Flush
Blushbaby
Tenderdusk Beauty Powder

Eyes:

UDPP
ALL PIGMENTS:
Fuschia
Pink Bronze
Gold Dusk
Pinked Apricot
Accent Red
Violet
Mutiny
Pop Blue e/l
Blacktrack fluidline
Plushlash

Lips:

In some pics- Ahoy There l/s and Love Knot l/g
In others- Pink Poodle l/g

2469922516_be8983d98b.jpg

2469100935_044761e560.jpg

2469923208_e5677c2465.jpg

Found these sunglasses in my room, I kinda like them!
2469101303_8df1a93911.jpg

And the source of all my recent skin problems...Chester! He is 6 weeks old, Chesapeake Bay/ Great Pyrenees cross, and the cutest thing I have ever seen!

2469100581_9d4c4dc9a6.jpg

*Moni-Luv*

Great pics....love the lip color!! and your puppy is soooooo cute I just wanna squeeze him!!!!!!!

Brittni

I love the second look!!

OMG! Cutest puppy ever! I loooveee his face... it's just sooo cute how rounded it is. I can't even explain.
smiles.gif
Congrats to you! minus the skin problems, haha

Latest posts