PRO Stores in Europe

cipelica

Can someone tell me why is it so little stores in which we can but PRO products, and can someone tell me can I buy a pro product even if I am not a make up artist, but just a regular customer?
Can I buy pro products somewhere in Vienna?

Luceuk

You can probbaly order over the phone if there isn't any Pro stores near you. I've just ordered palettes over the phone.

bartp

I was told that this is the reason: there has to be at least one MAC freestanding store before a PRO store can open in that country. (chains like Marrionaud who distribute Mac, are not considered freestanding stores)

and don't worry, you can always buy PRO products, no body will ask you if you are a pro artist or not.

Corvs Queen

Where are you? If you are in Austria, there are many MAC locations. Plus you can order from the Douglas website. I just call in orders to different MAC locations in Austria and I usually have my order in 3 days tops. Hope that helps and if you aren't in Austria then I'm sorry for assuming.
smiles.gif

cipelica

Unfortunately I do not live in Austria, I live in Serbia, but Austria is the closest county with artist who speak good English. I love Vienna stores, make-up artist who work in stores are so lovely
yes.gif
. So can I buy pro products somewhere in Vienna?

When I go to Hungary I get very nervous because they can not explain to me most things I ask them.
ssad.gif

Corvs Queen

I would think that you could order via telephone. And I am not sure which store in Vienna has pro products but there are two store there listed on the MAC website, maybe call both and ask? It's worth a shot. If you can't find the numbers let me know.
smiles.gif

Latest posts