Small Back to MAC Haul + Vintage Shopping!

BloodMittens

I went downtown and to Oakbrook shopping center for some MAC b2m's I had laying around
greengrin.gif

I was lucky and found some Heatherette stuff! I missed the entire collection and was very sad about it
ssad.gif

Picture2041.jpg

MAC:
Gesso Eyeshadow
MAC for Heatherette Lipstick in Hollywood Nights <~~ LOVE THIS COLOR!!
MAC for Heatherette Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl

Sephora:
Hard Candy Lip Wand in Taffy
Hard Candy Eyeshadow in Snow Cone <~~ Actually... not very pleased with this... the color does not blend well with other colors
ssad.gif
Bummer!

Picture2042.jpg

VINTAGE SHOPPING
greengrin.gif

I got the four tier diamond bracelet, the two toned gold bracelet and the necklace from a vintage store downtown. Normally they have a lot more I like but eh, I still found some keepers
greengrin.gif

Forever 21:
The two green bangles.
Heart Sunglasses <~~ I am IN LOVE with these!!! <333

Sephora... x2:
Urban Decay Gift Set with Metalhead and Power Ballad - I'm actually none too happy with these, they are nothing like the regular ones
ssad.gif
They seem a little bit... cheaper made? I guess I could say, I'm gonna return this and get the normal ones, they seem to have bigger glitter and last longer. I tested them too to make sure. No go
ssad.gif

Picture2043.jpg

My fiance surprised me with this bad boy today in my mailbox
greengrin.gif
YAY GLOOMY BEAR!

lanslady

I love your Gloomy Bear!!

Nice haul, I only got some lipglass in style minx, I think it is.

You don't like the Hard Candy e/s? It looks like a pretty color, I have some colors that would go great with it. I wish I could find Hard Candy here. Are they generally a good line?

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanslady
I love your Gloomy Bear!!

Nice haul, I only got some lipglass in style minx, I think it is.

You don't like the Hard Candy e/s? It looks like a pretty color, I have some colors that would go great with it. I wish I could find Hard Candy here. Are they generally a good line?

It looked like a pretty color when I opened it up and bought it. I mean... I really really liked the color, and I have colors that went with it, but I tried to blend it today with some colors on my eye, and it wouldn't blend well at ALL. It's kind of a bummer, I think I might keep it for a lazy day when I just feel like slapping something on. It's a gorgeous color by itself.

lanslady

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMittens
It looked like a pretty color when I opened it up and bought it. I mean... I really really liked the color, and I have colors that went with it, but I tried to blend it today with some colors on my eye, and it wouldn't blend well at ALL. It's kind of a bummer, I think I might keep it for a lazy day when I just feel like slapping something on. It's a gorgeous color by itself.

Thanks for answering.
winks.gif
Now I know not to buy it, cause it really is pretty like you say.

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanslady
Thanks for answering.
winks.gif
Now I know not to buy it, cause it really is pretty like you say.

Yeah all of their colors are. It's just sad they really aren't good for blending.

Latest posts