Hello from Jess

HI, I registered a little while ago, occasionally look in, but as I'm about to ask a question I thought I ought to do an into...

Short into - I'm Jess, early 40s, Southern UK, MAC addict, fashionista, and (mostly) a nice person.

Long into - I'm Jess, early 40s, Southern UK, MAC addict, fashionista, and (mostly) a nice person - oh, yes, and I'm trans.... the latter posts a few challenges on the makeup front - hiding facial hair whilst the laser and electro does its thing, the second being I first held a makeup brush in my hand about 4 months shy of my 40th birthday - so compared to all you girls who've been doing it since childhood I'm on a steep learning curve
smiles.gif
I have had a number of makeup lessons over the last 18 months rather than stumble along blindly and I can make a reasonable hash or my face these days, and even discriminate between a toned down day look and a heavier night look - so I must have learned something
smiles.gif
Anyway, please be gentle with me - I am a mere beginner.

Anyway, off to post a question on foundation now...

MzzRach

Welcome! Glad to have you here. It's a great site with loads of wonderful people.

I think it's fab that you have discovered the joy of makeup ;-) It's good fun, isn't it?

gigglegirl

totally check out the fotds---ive not been wearing makeup since childhood (for serious nearly daily wear its been...um i guess a year and a half?) anyways i've found this place to be wicked awesome for fotds concerning colour combos and techniques (videos or just regular tutorials).

Welcome and have fun!!!

Latest posts