Very First FOTD :]

rachybloom

ee, kinda nervous here.. I've never posted a FOTD but this is just for fun! My bf and I went as Bonnie and Clyde. I've worn red lipstick a total of like.. two times, but I thought Bonnie deserved some glam! Sorry for the quality of the pics.. the two closeups were taken on my camera and the two costume shots make my lipstick look totally different! (was taken on my roommates camera) It was a deep red with a little shine :] I go to ASU (tacky girl central), so I saw A LOT A LOT of very.. revealing costumes (girls in my dorm were wearing thongs and bras to frat parties.. uh HUH that's a cute costume ladies
angry.gif
) so I wanted to look sexy but not (ahem) "slutty". Hope you enjoy :] (and p.s. I hope everyone in the U.S. voted today! It was my first time and I was rather excited
greengrin.gif
)

FACE
MUFE High Def Primer in Blue
MUFE High Def Foundation (115)
MUFE High Def Powder
MAC MSF Lightscapade

EYES
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Vanilla Eyeshadow (all over eye, used heavily to highlight on inner corner/brow)
Wedge Eyeshadow (lightly to define crease)
Mineral Eyeshadow (very lightly only on the outer crease)
Chanel Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black
MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating
Shiseido The Mascara Base
YSL Faux Effet Cils Mascara
MUFE Individual False Lashes (placed on the outer corners)
Smashbox Eyebrow Powder in Brunette
Anastasia Brow Wax

LIPS
MAC Lipliner in Subculture
Chanel Rouge Allure in Passion
MAC Lipstick in Dangerously Hot

halloweenmoi.jpg

haaaaallowen.jpg

standing on my tippy-toes, in 3 inch heels, on a stair-step, and I'm BARELY as tall as him
ssad.gif

haaloween.jpg

halloween7copy.jpg

TISH1124

Girl you were born to wear Red Lips!! You are stunning!! (I had to say that since you do have a gun) No really you look beautiful

Love your Signature Quote!! SO TRUE

rachybloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Girl you were born to wear Red Lips!! You are stunning!! (I had to say that since you do have a gun) No really you look beautiful

Love your Signature Quote!! SO TRUE

thank you so much!!

and p.s. I have to say great userpic
greengrin.gif

Latest posts