Any recs for Satin Taupe?

aLove4MakeUp

I have satin taupe in my smokey eye holiday palette and i love it. It looks great when used in the crease. I wanted to buy a shadow that i could use with it on my lid color as well as one i could use as a highlight. I'm not crazy about color on my eyes. I do mostly neutral looks. I definitely don't want anything dramatic, something soft but noticeable and beautiful.

blindpassion

Vanilla on lid - or - Phloof! on lid - or - Vanilla pigment on lid - or -Shroom on lid.

Highlight: Shroom as highlight - or - blanc type as highlight,
smiles.gif

CatsMeow

I have the holiday palette as well, so I'm definitely going to try your suggestion of vanilla pigment on lid, s/taupe on crease and shroom for highlight! Thanks for the tip!
smiles.gif

ladyJ

I use dazzlelight as my highlight, gesso on my lid, and satin taupe in the crease.

SweetCheeks

I do shroom on lid, satin taupe layered with woodwinked on middle of lid, and bronze in crease and outer V, smoked out.

FiestyFemme

I love Shroom paired with Satin Taupe. Yesterday, I did Shroom on the lid, Satin Taupe in crease and outer V, and then Shroom to highlight. Vanilla might also be a good option, but it's not my favorite with Satin Taupe, only because I prefer a shimmery color on the lid and matte/satin in the crease instead of vice versa.

moopoint

This is awesome! I just bought Satin taupe the other day and have yet to use it. Such a pretty color. I was going to attempt it on the lid, but if y'all are using it as a crease shadow, I'm going to try that.

zzoester

I love Satin Taupe, it's actually my very favorite e/s.

I love to wear Vex on the lid, Satin Taupe in the crease and Vanilla as a highlight. It is a soft and pretty look but if I want a little more drama I throw in some Black Tied in the outer V and lower lash line.

Latest posts