Affordable and Practical - Got a new Dressing table (FINALLY)

User49

Got a Malm Ikea Dressing table. It cost £89 and is slightly shorter in length than most of the ones I've seen on here! I have to say I could do with more drawers but at the mo this will have to do! I'm planning on getting some leapord print material to cover the block stool and painting the little ikea shelving unit underneath it black.

I liked this particular malm d. table as it has a glass top which you can either leave blank or I've cut out loads of my favorite make up pics and made a bit of a collage for inspiration each morning
mac_brushaddict.gif

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

sherby2722

Wow i love it!! Love how uve created a collage unda tha glass!!The stool will look so cute covered in leopard print
yes.gif

Girl about town

aw i love it!!!! like the collage idea under the glass. My malm is still sitting in my hallway need to get it set up, yours really looks amazing!!!

Girl about town

can i be annoying and ask where you got the block stool and the little green and pink baskets?

I,ve been searching everywhere for a stool like that with no avail. I managed to get baskets for mine in the pound store but i need some small ones too.

darklocke

It's kinda funny! I have the exact same MALM vanity (same size, same color), the same silver train case, and I'm getting the same wooden drawers today.
smiles.gif
Love your collection, looks great!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklocke
It's kinda funny! I have the exact same MALM vanity (same size, same color), the same silver train case, and I'm getting the same wooden drawers today.
smiles.gif
Love your collection, looks great!

I have the wooden drawers as well
yes.gif

Juxtapose

Very nice set up! I love seeing what other people do. I need to learn how to manage my own collection here, before it starts getting out of control! I would love a nice desk area like that!

Ode to Joy

The dressing table is different from the others you have seen because it's the new one
winks.gif
The old one isn't available anymore...
Love the sleek look and it's very creative what you did with all promo pics!

Latest posts