What MAC "Pro" Product Do You Love?

shadowaddict

My store recently became a pro store and was just wondering what some of the pro products you guys like and why. I have a few pro e/s colors but not really much more.

I am also going to Vegas tomorrow and of course will hit the store there. Also I have a gift card that I've saved just for my trip so that I can get some goodies without using my cash.

Mabelle

I like green brown pigment, indisan ink es, bright sunshine es, atlantic blue es, grape pigment and all the glitters are on my list

pdtb050606

i really love cantaloupe blush and I think it's being dc'd (?) so I would pick it up while you still can, oh and deep damson e/s is a must have for me
smiles.gif

Cherrymint

OHHH! Look for Peachstock l/s and Fleshpot l/s! You should definetly check out "Cantaloupe" blush and also try "Cheek" blush *the perfect natural pinky/peach flush. <3 it*. If they have it try a Hyper-real foundation or powder!!
th_worship.gif
<333 Happy shopping!
cutey.gif

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
True Chartreuse pigment :3
Chromalines and Paint Sticks in general.

Hope this isn't a dumb question but can you use the Chromalines as eye liners? If so how does say the black differ from f/l? I love the purple one. Thanks.

gildedangel

I like burnt burgudy piggie, the glitters, and if you have your halloween costume in mind and want to go for extreme makeup check out the paint sticks!

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
Creme liner....oh so fab!

Mmm, never seen these. So now I'm really confused. Can someone tell me the difference between the black in each of these Creme Liner, Chromaline and f/l?

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
Mmm, never seen these. So now I'm really confused. Can someone tell me the difference between the black in each of these Creme Liner, Chromaline and f/l?

I'm not the best person since i'm not sure what chromaline is....

Creme liner is a slightly dry cream product that can be applied straight from the pot (resembles pencil) or wet (resembles liquid liner) It only comes in black and brown

Mac describes it as

"
MC98_hd.gif
(PRO)
Creme Liner is an advanced version of traditional creme liner, which can be used wet or dry. It can be applied straight from the container for a concentrated opaque line, or with a tiny bit of water for a more liquid/fluid application. It dries quickly, is streak-resistant, and long-lasting. Not made with harsh solvents or lacquers like some, this formula contains Vitamin E. It provides the most versatility for the artist."

Fluidline is a gel product that goes on more moist but still creamy

MAC Describes it as :

h_M5F3_216.gif
"Ultra-smooth, Fluidline’s gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes."

And of course, the one I have never even seen before:

"
colon_off.gif
MC92_hd.gif
(PRO)

A waterproof gel/cream liner that provides all the smooth graphic benefits of a liquid liner. Creates precise, long-lasting lines of intense colour with dense matte coverage. Versatile palette offers both vibrantly bright and blackened shades. Applies smoothly, sets quickly. Waterproof and smudge-proof. Best when used with professional tools and brushes."

hth

OfficerJenny

I'm not particularly experienced in chromaline, but i'm pretty sure it's a bit thicker than a fluidline, with a much more opaque and true to colour pigmentation. Great eyeshadow base or eye liner.

shadowaddict

Thanks everyone. You've given me some good ideas. I now have a list of things to look at.

Please keep the suggestions coming.

Sushi~Flower

Since I do a lot of theatrical looks, Chroma cake in every color! Also on my must have lists are the Chromaline pencils, Reflects, Golden Olive Pigment, Silver and Gold Pigment...my list could go on and on...

malaviKat

I love Paintsticks... they're a lot of fun.

And I swear by Full Coverage foundation... It's been my HG foundation for years (and it is now a Pro item).

lipglass_junkie

I love the metal pigments, as well as clear sky blue piggie (believe that one is being discontinued). Watch out though, those ones are especially messy on the surfaces you do ur makeup near! My friend was looking at my makeup on day and opened my sample of rose gold, and this little poof of pigment went everywhere! Didnt waste too much product, but it left that area of my dorm room glittery for a while...

kathyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
Creme liner....oh so fab!

Seconded. Good alternative to liquid liner, plus it lasts and lasts.

I'm also a fan of Full Coverage Foundation, but only because I go though concealer so quickly and the large pot is great for the price. (And it still comes in a few W shades.)

Granted I haven't used either product since they've gone "pro." My nearest pro store is, I think, in Chicago, a four hour drive away.

User67

Chromalines! So far I only have the Black Black, but I am planning a trip to the Pro Store at Millenia Mall in Orlando when I go there in vacation in a few weeks & I am gonna get a few more colors. Also be sure to check out that Pro shadow colors, they have some awesome shades that you can't get at the regular counters.