New hair suggestions

Hello everyone.

So I have a slight dilemma... I really want to cut my hair but do not know what to do with it. A bob that is straight around and midway between shoulder and chin length is out...looks horrible on me. ALL suggestions will be considered whether long or short styles.

My hair is long and pretty shapeless (I haven't had any layering done in the past few months) at the moment. I am going to redye it a rich chocolate brown *swoon* but don't know what to do for cut.

There is part of me that wants to go really short in an angular bob(I've had long hair for about 98% of my life)...other part wants me to just trim it up. I really don't 'fix' my hair most of the time due to lack of time but am more than willing to put in some work for a shorter hairstyle.

My hair is thick, normal to fine hairs themselves, gets oily quickly, also quite curly but can easily be straightened of left in a tighter curl depending on the day. I work outside a lot and with lots of animals (from livestock to wildlife and exotics...I work in wildlife rehab part time.)

So...suggestions???? Please?? lol

Currently(looks nasty...been up in a bun all day)
100_1321.jpg

100_1323.jpg

100_1320.jpg

Face shape under it all...kinda oval, kinda round...depending on angle..little to no cheekbones usually found unless contouring it done.
100_1289.jpg

100_1264.jpg

Hair pinned up
n63704905_30154296_2570.jpg

One look showing my long hair when it was a bit shorter and layered
IMGP5365sm.jpg

Same look, hair pulled back
IMGP5381sm.jpg

MaskedBeauty

your hair is SUCH a pretty length I would hate to see you chop it off! I think it would look sooooo pretty with long layers all over and also layers around the face in front. If you really want something different you could get some longer styled side swept bangs that blend in with the layers in the front. I think that would look sooooo pretty with the chocolate color you're going to dye it.
smiles.gif

RoseyPosey

i like the second to last pic where is is a bit shorter and layered. Since you work outside, im sure you like ot pull it up, which wont be easy if you chop it off. I would say get a bunch of layers chopped in to give the top more volume, and like masked beauty above said, gets some long side swept bangs that blend into the hair this way you can still clip them back if you want when you pull your hair up.

xxManBeaterxx

You have gorgeous voluminous hair!! You should enjoy your long locks for a while since it takes years to get hair long and healthy.. plus a lot of girls are envious!!! I agree with MaskedBeauty get a trim and put a lot of long layers in the back and shorter layers up to your chin in the front of your face... It looks gorgeous with wavy hair, add some 1 1/2 - 2 inch curlers to your hair, put some hair spray or moose before you curl it, then blow dry for 10 minutes and the end result is...

giselle_hair.jpg

Latest posts