Looking for a dupe of a discontinued lipstick.

Dany

Hi :)

I'm looking for a dupe for a discontinued lipstick: GOSH's Soft n Shine in Sweetheart, well advertised as a balm really.

It's sort of a sheer pink with very very fine gold glitter in it:

Thanks for any ideas. :)

MarieMary

Hello! :)

Have you tried looking at Revlon's Colorsburst Lip Butters? You'll find the same level of sheerness, and shine. I haven't tried the Gosh Soft 'n Shine, so I don't know about texture, but the Lip Butters are... well... buttery. :p
It's difficult to recommend a single shade to you as it will look differently on your lips or someone else's. Since it's on the sheer side, your natural lip color will show through. ;)

Also if I'm not mistaken, you'll stay in about the same price range. ;)

Dany

Hello! :)

Have you tried looking at Revlon's Colorsburst Lip Butters? You'll find the same level of sheerness, and shine. I haven't tried the Gosh Soft 'n Shine, so I don't know about texture, but the Lip Butters are... well... buttery. :p
It's difficult to recommend a single shade to you as it will look differently on your lips or someone else's. Since it's on the sheer side, your natural lip color will show through. ;)

Also if I'm not mistaken, you'll stay in about the same price range. ;)
Oh thanks, I'll have a look, do any of them have the same shimmery effect too that you know?

Dany

Okay just in case anyone ever stumbles across this looking for a dupe too; I found that Revlon Peach Parfait is very very close!

Latest posts