prom collections

KIT

Does anybody know if they are going to sell these Pre-Sale?
Also anybody know what they will include? Are they going to be sold at Nordies or MAC stores only?
I want them ASAP!!

Thanks,
Kit

sorry for all the Q's

FemmeNoir

Hi,

The prom collections are Nordies exclusives. Stores may vary if they presell, so you may want to contact your local stores directly.

HTH

KIT

okay I called my nordies in cerritos cali. and they said that they are having one in june.
Do you guys know which collectiong this is for?
I forgot to ask :roll:

Thanks,
kit

KIT

yay!!!!! we are mall buddies.
Well stupid me didnt ask what line it was for. All she said that they were having a pre-sale in june.
Then she took my name and number ans said she will call when they are going to start the presale.

So maybe you can call and ask? and let me know?

let me know, or else i will call, im just to lazy
smiles.gif

MizMac

The prom collection is April 15th. As far as I know they aren't doing any presales. The presales are probably for the aniversary sale in July

notevenjail

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMac
The prom collection is April 15th. As far as I know they aren't doing any presales. The presales are probably for the aniversary sale in July

Anniversary SALE?! As in discounted MAC? :twisted: I must buy....lots! (If that's what you meant by Anniversary sale)
oh.gif
ops:

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by notevenjail
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMac

Anniversary SALE?! As in discounted MAC? :twisted: I must buy....lots! (If that's what you meant by Anniversary sale)
oh.gif
ops:

No not discounted mac...New mac generally (last years was the printouts I believe) usually a new collection thats exclusive to nordies.

KIT

OOOO i am soooo there for the Anniversary.
Thanks for the info.

cantMAKEUPmyMIN: i havent' seen any, but i cant wait to see them.

Thanks,
kit

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison
Any word if the Prom stuf is going to be available at The Bay for Candians?

it wasn't last year, so it seems unlikely it will be this year.

roXy82be

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxdisaster
^^ I goto los cerritos center for mac too!! lol

did they say the newest collection will be in june!!?!?!? or just the Prom one?

hey KIT and beautifulxdisaster!!!

OMG, I go to cerritos mall all the time for my MAC shopping too! wow what a small world.

PinkShell21

no fair! I called Nordies in Montclair and they had no idea what I was talking about!
ssad.gif

They were like "oh you mean the brush sets?" I said "no the prom collection thats supposed to be exclusive to nordies" and they were just so rude and made me seem like I was crazy or something!
ssad.gif
I hope they come out with it! I hope they get mded!
greengrin.gif

Colorqueen

Isn't that awful when you are treated like that?

I wonder what they will look like. I am not sorry I bought All-Girl when it came out.

I only hope I can learn what these are like to know if I want them.....

I am testing a mystery shadow from a dept store company (not allowed to know who) and it is a dead ringer for All-Girl except it is pressed.

msthrope

as much as i hate it when they re-use names for completely different colors, i am REALLY glad to hear that the "hard to please" in the prom quad is not going to be the same one from the icon quad.

Latest posts