Need advice w/ MUA swap!

insanebeauty27

Ok, so I agreed to swap my Smashbox Photo Finish (bought from Nordstroms.com for $36 plus tax and shipping) for an Inventive Eyes Quad. The Photo Finish was only used 2x and you couldn't tell, it looked brand new.

I asked for a photo of the Quad and she emailed it to me (I can email this to whoever wants to see it, it is a bit too big to upload here). The top left color (velour) had a very small chip in it, and other wise looked to be in great condition.

So me being new to MUA w/ few tokens I shipped my end first. She received and was happy and shipped the quad. I received it last night and Velour looked the same as the pic with the small chip. However, Inventive (the bottom left color) had 2 dents in the pan like someone tried to pry it out and over 25% of the top was chipped off, most likely from when they tried to pry out the pan!

I messaged her and let her know what was wrong and she insists she didn't send it that way. Well, she had to have because if it broke in the mail, the chipped off pieces would have been in the quad and they weren't!

She offered to pay for the Photo Finish so I said $30 via paypal since it is practically new and she said that was way too much and she would only pay $20 which is half of what I paid for it and it has 99% left!

What should I do? She has to know she sent it like this!

PS I have pics of what it looks like when I received it as well if anyone wants to see them!

insanebeauty27

I am trying but she keeps saying she wants me to be happy and she wants to keep the photo finish! I told her I wanted either a reversal or $30 via paypal but she hasn't responded back yet. I will keep everyone posted!

Katura

Agree with Queenofdisaster on this one. Demand Swap your stuff back or she can pay for what you sent her. You shouldnt have to deal with this.

Wattage

I agree re: reversing the swap. That's crap.

Reverse the swap then make sure you post about it on swap talk.

From the sounds of things, it's pretty obvious that she tried to bullshit you. Make sure you stick it to her. We don't need people like that in the swapping community.

Best of luck!
smiles.gif

Latest posts