TINY payday haul(savn for my new car!)

Irish Cailin

Well got paid fri and guess where I headed first....MAC !
The city centre was packed, it was raining, my socks were squelching in my boots, my soaking hair was dripping frequent splashes of water onto my swimming/fiction combo thus eradicating ANY need for cleanser that nite ...AND a terrifiying mulitude of umbrella holders threatened to poke my eyes out at least ten times on the way there
th_remoteImage-61.gif
....................................BUT..... .................... I made it!!!!!!!!
clap.gif

After nicking my friends aquadisac (hmm..i bet thats spelt wrong!) e/s many times I bought my own, and I got plumage for the crease/V. And I HAD to get new black eyeliner(I keep losing mine!!), so I got smoulder.

Then as I walked out the door...feeling VERY proud of myself for not buying more than I can afford(i need a car!), ....I saw a light....the dazzle of benefit moonbeam.....so i figured it was fate..an i gotta say peeps this stuff rocks!!

cheerleader.gif
Oh hey on a final note (thank god says you!)anyone got any ideas what other e/s I could put with the aquadisac? I love that e/s.

schiller16

it sounds really weird and tacky but i LOVE coppering with aquadisiac love it. say coppering in the crease and aquadsiac on the whole lid. try it out you might like it .
then theres the usuals
freshwater, swimming, bitter, sattelite dreams