Bridal Eyelashes

bellaxo812

What are your must go to, never fail eyelashes when doing bridal makeup? I love the Ardell Demi Wispies, sometimes I use the full strip, sometimes I cut them in half. I only use different ones if the bride either doesn't want lashes or if she really wants the very short and natural. I'd love to hear eveyone elses top picks to get some ideas.
winks.gif

Senoj

I use Red Cherry #82 lashes, they are long enough but not dramatic. It gives an instant glam effect. I love Red Cherry lashes. I get a good deal on them from an Ebay seller.

manthanoelle

I never use strip lashes on brides unless they request me to. Because regardless of what glue you use or what method you use with all the movement, tear wiping aka hands near the eyes they will begin to lift.

I do individual lashes. And use the Ardell lash tite. Because the lashes will stay on longer, less likely to move and shift, and they stay on for a few days if done and maintained right so the bride also gets to have perfect lashes while on her honey moon. I always provide clients with the adhesive remover aswell since you can't just peel off that type of glue.

riotlove

anyone had any luck with eeyelash.com lashes? they're supposed to be human hair(the natural ones anyway) and they're pretty well priced

candacekara

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotlove
anyone had any luck with eeyelash.com lashes? they're supposed to be human hair(the natural ones anyway) and they're pretty well priced

My friend used them for her wedding and their beautiful and she says easy to wear

La Dolce Diva

Cosign on the Demi Wispies- I keep those around for myself! I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiight share with my brides
smiles.gif

At work, I love MAC #36 (similar to the Ardell demies) and #4...

Latest posts