or Connect

Posts by Yazmin

http://www.racked.com/2015/5/12/8595045/sephora-most-returned-items Not surprised about Benefit's Push Up Liner. I returned it as well.
I was thinking it looked like a blackened purple!
I don't like that Katya got eliminated, but Kennedy served up a fierce lip sync and that bought her more time. I think Kennedy should have gone home a while ago. 
It's on backorder at Neiman's. Maybe place an order with them to cover you bases while you continue to look for it.
 I'm getting blitzed right now!   
I've thought about doing one every time I'm looking for swatches for my skin tone and coming up short. It would be a huge undertaking to do one as extensive as Temptalia's.
I ordered Deep Purple just in time to take advantage of Nordie's triple points.
 I think it's becoming the average.  I wrote a complaint at 2:56 a.m Sunday morning, and they responded at 3:10 p.m. that afternoon and credited my account 500 points. If you've already renewed your VIB/R status through 2016, any additional purchases this year will not count toward future renewal. Qualifying purchases towards 2017 status start January 1, 2016.
 As far as shades go, I love DoC's Berry Me 2, Kiss of Fire and Merlot, Coloured Raine's Raine Fever, and Vanity Raine. With each liquid lipstick I add to my collection, it gets harder and harder to decide which ones will come on trips with me.    Coloured Raine and LA Splash definitely outshines in this area!
 Funny, the one I'm planning to make is in that article - the Cacio e Pepe.  I keep pulling it out just to look at it!