or Connect

Posts by Yazmin

Finally got my shipping confirmation! My order should be here on Friday!
 25 NEW SHADES! 
I recently signed up for a blogging course as I've been contemplating starting a beauty blog. Fortunately, I can start it when convenient and go at my own pace. Once things at work streamline a bit, I'm going to start the course.
 Exactly! Obviously, I clicked "Shop Now" because I want to shop the collection, not be given another "Shop Now" link! Not liking this renovated site at all. 
 I have very little patience for incompetence such as this lately. Why is it so hard for people to do their damn jobs, and do it correctly!
Definitely getting the darker strobing kit, and Bedazzled, Beeper and Kapow liquid lippies.
That reminds me, it's probably time to turn all of my lip tars. Shars, I'm going to look online and see if I can better pics of the Tory Burch purse before I make up my mind.
On second thought, I'm going to skip the Bobbi Brown perk. I would love the Tory Burch perk but I'd have to shell out almost $600 I'd need to make up the point difference. Decisions, decisions...
The description I read mentions a Rose Shimmer brick with Mini Face Blender Brush. It's the third bullet point in the description.
I originally was ooh-ing and awe-ing at the Becca set but I already have both highlighters, the blush probably won't show up on me, and I don't want the brush. I might go for the Bobbi Brown set instead.