or Connect

Posts by Yazmin

It should pop up if you enter the name in the search box.  In any case, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/user/temptalia
   I think I'm going to go back this weekend and grab another one if they still have it.  I want to eat this one, but I also want to preserve it, too.   I went in to buy Red Balloon, Happy-Go-Lucky and came out with those plus Playland.  
 That would be fantastic if you can!  Thank you!
  I wish they offered the mini glove at IMATS LA in January.  I would've preferred to get that one over the larger one.
I'll take Matt Bomer, Henry Cavill and Ryan Gosling in that order...or all at once. 
I picked up my order of Fire Lust today.  It's shows up pretty glittery on my skin.  I love glitter on the eyes, but not on my face, so I don't know if I'm going to keep them.  
 It's good news for me, especially since I've spent way too much already.
Cotton Candy!
It's supposed to be available again on Sephora at midnight, but not very many. Supposedly, the system will now be such that each person is limited to one. Then there should be another launch in May. These should be back up on Anastasia's site in June.
It sold out really fast!  People were complaining on her Instagram about not being able to get one.