or Connect

Posts by Yazmin

Ordered Cashmere and Pansy Tuesday night.  Must have come in on the tale end of the website malfunction as I still encountered the error message, but it worked itself out pretty quickly.
 I bought LER lipstick and lipglass on a whim - went in just for UP lipstick.  Both were the last available and I decided to get them despite not being able to swatch them first.  I knew that if LER lipglass didn't look great on its own, I would pair it up with my nude Audacious and Charlotte Tilbury lippies.   I don't want to use these yet in the event I decide to sell them.  I'm going to search out some more swatches on WOC and see if I can get a better idea of whether...
 Yes, yes, I know.  They're in a TF gift box I have packed away in a drawer somewhere.  Once I phase out some brushes, I bring those out.  The only Sigma brushes I'm planning to keep at my Sigmax collection of face and eye brushes.  Most of the rest continually shed on me, a few are scratchy, and the last straw was when Sigma threatened a lawsuit against an Australian retailer, claiming they stole their idea for the cleaning glove.  
 At least 75% of this list is true for me.
I came across this article with the upcoming Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for natural hair products!
 I love brushes!  Went crazy during the first Sephora VIB sale in April and loaded up on MUFE brushes.  Also went crazy on Hakuhodos at IMATS at the beginning of the year - and looking forward to getting more when I go back in January.  I've long stopped using my Sigma brushes and am phasing out a few of my MAC ones.  I still have to bust out my TF brushes.  
 Ugh!  Just yesterday I woke up with a big whitehead on the tip of my nose!  No sign of it the night before!  I was just at my NARS boutique last Friday.  I bought three items (all Audacious lippies), and there was no mention of the mini vault.  I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if there's a way to get it without having to buy three more items.
At least you no longer have to wonder!
@shontay07108 I have both Salem and Deborah. Sorry to tell you, I think they're different enough to have both, but it's not necessary. It's most noticeable once Salem has dried down. With Salem dried down...
I had a bunch of posts selected to quote and respond to, but none of them populated.  Ah well...   Sephora has yet to add the 500 points to my account, so I will call them and find out what's going on.    @Prettypackages, here are the MUFE brushes I own (faves in bold; italicized I just got and haven't used yet): 112, 126, 130, 134, 140, 144, 152, 154, 158, 160, 174, 210, 212, 216, 218, 224, 228, 234, 236, 238, 240, 242, 252, 256, 258, 260, 262, 400, 406.