or Connect

Posts by Dominique33

Here is my list : - Peaches and Cream blush ( Sharon and Kelly ) - Ruby lipstick ( Pedro Lourenço ) - Aphrodite ´ s ED powder ( AA ) - Sunset Beach blush ( Proenza Schouler ) - Shitake lipstick ( Artificially Wild ) - Azalea in the afternoon blush ( A Fantasy of Flowers ) - Both blushes from Heirloom Mix - Pedro Lourenço es Quad 🌺 Among the products That I do not own : Brooke Shields Gravitas palette Mangrove lipstick from Proenza Schouler
The same here. Hello Glam I hope 2015 will bring you joy and happiness and .. Buyalltheprettypackaging lol ! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Thanks for sharing It is very boudoir , 18 th century inspired and very pink ! Lovely 😍
Definitely the Diorific lipsticks , the illuminating powders and the Dior Addict Extrême lippies. 💃
I don"t like the pattern very much, I just need the lippies ( and not all, maybe 3 ? ). I have to see the blushes in person or at least on the website, still unsure.
Allura has very pretty pictures of the collection, the promo pic is really gorgeous IMO. ;)
Very pretty Thank you I Have a few Audacious lipsticks but I will probably buy some more.
Not bad but I expected so much more from this great artist. He was really a Chanel man, but I hope he will adjust to the Dior DNA, I Have not seen enough items yet. The Quint is beautiful .
Yes I agree 2014 was more créative, many young designers and many inspirations . Not bad at all . Lightness of Being is lovely
You look absolutely radiant and gorgeous ! Beautiful makeup.🌺🌺🌺