or Connect

Posts by Dominique33

Hello ๐ŸŒบ Thank you
Thank you โค๏ธI will post swatches as soon as possible, yes Gabrielle is a pretty shade and honestly it is highly wearable, and when in doubt pick up the 3 lol yes ! Of course esp because the Rouge Coco remains the perfect go-to lipstick ! ๐Ÿ’„
Hello Urbis ๐ŸŒบI am glad to see you ! Jersey seems permanent here, I will check That out but I am quite sure in fact.
I love Gabrielle, a perfect go-to Red IMO. Pigmented but perfect for everyday wear.
Oh yes my friend I understand it ! I Myself love splurging ! Blushes are a lovely obsession๐Ÿ˜Ž. And I think the Clinique ones are all beautiful .
Hello ๐Ÿ˜So glad to find you here !Your 4th blush well it is our rule lol, buy ( almost ) everything, and honestly the Clinique ones are beautiful. Really very pretty colours, so what to say ? I second that, you needed 4 blushes. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
Both were made for you, just lovely ! โค๏ธThe blush is close to perfection .
Hello Meddy ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบI am very glad indeed to see you here . Burberry thread ๐ŸŒบ We don't Have the brand any more here for some reason but I saw The Blush on a blog ( The One with a lovely pattern ) I really wish I could grab some Burberry makeup ( I have Military Red lipstick and nothing more ) especially That beautiful blush .๐Ÿ’“Nice to be here really !