or Connect

Posts by Medgal07

Please give me a little shove w/this one Knope.  I picked up Bar & Trafalgar but just vacillating with this one because two of the shades look EXTREMELY close.   LOL...when in doubt...get both!  Gabrielle is AMAZING.  I have to agree w/Dominique.  BOTH!
   LOL Meka!!!  I've gotten in the habit of contouring w/my bronzers, and I use them daily.  I first apply a cream product like MAC's Pro Sculpting cream or Tom Ford's Shade    & Illuminate, and then set that w/my bronzer.  I've actually hit pan on one of my Guerlain bronzers.
   I ordered Negligee and hope that it will lean more brown on me.  Regardless, I think I 'll see how it looks topped    with YSL glossy stain, Beige Peau # 40, which is now my HG go-to nude gloss.  Love it so much that I backed it    up---and I'm not a back-up kinda girl.
   Monsy, so sweet of you to share the details of your look.  Thanks for that.  I know I'll be trying it your way, sans the winged liner---I have hooded lids and can never get it right.
   That's insane, and you're the 3rd or 4th person to have this same issue.  SMH!  Fed Ex is not winging any friends on this one!
​   Thank you Meka.  PT consumed our entire summer but I'm grateful for the outcome.  I'm still excessing my shoulder to maintain the benefits that I gained through PT.    Hubs bought me an arm cycle similar to what I used in PT and I'm using it everyday now.    Beige Peau was my first ever YSL glossy stain and I LOVE it.  I haven't tried any others so far.    As for a theme, summer isn't officially over and I'm not ready to let it go either!!!  We can talk fall theme when...
​   Thank you Meka.  PT consumed our entire summer but I'm grateful for the outcome.  I'm still excessing my shoulder to maintain the benefits that I gained through PT.  Hubs ordered me an arm    cycle similar to what I used in PT and I'm using it everyday now.    Beige Peau was my first ever YSL glossy stain and I LOVE it.  I haven't tried any others so far.    As for a theme, summer isn't officially over and I'm not ready to let it go either!!!  We can talk fall theme...
   Thank you Dominique!!!
   Just beautiful Monsy!  It looks lovely and not glittery at all---but then I don't mind barely noticeable micro glitter.  Your wing is fierce!!!!
  Awesome haul Ashievic---ENJOY!