or Connect

Posts by Medgal07

Hey @Meka72  How are you liking the Les Beiges fluid foundation?  I'm sure Chamade is gorgeous on    you---that's a great color.  If you haven't already, try Chamade under your foundation--It'll look like it's coming    from within---so pretty that way too.  You certainly do dabble in some nice brands that I'm just catching onto.    I just dipped my toe into Becca just recently and I'm loving their Illuminating pressed powders.  I've only tried    Opal & Rose Gold.  I...
   That's awesome ICL----I think Vénitien is an absolute winner!!!  I love it with pink, the way you paired it and w/coral.          I agree that it will look great w/nude lips as well.   
   I forgot to mention that I wear Chanel PL or PLV over it.  These are two of my favorite foundation.  I wear one or    the other daily, but if I'm just hanging out at home I wear Chanel Les Beige Healthy Glow Fluid.
   Yay!  I'm so, so glad you tried it.  I'm wearing it today.  I wasn't kidding when I said it worked so well that I got a backup of Beige Peau 40!  LOVE IT!!!!!
   Enjoy NYCBJ!!!  That Tom Ford cream foundation brush 02 is insane isn't it!!!  I hope the foundation etc., is perm---I'd love to try them when I'm done with    my current stock of foundation.
Today I used Chanel e/s quad Fascination # 41. The colors are Luminous Aqua, Light Gray Medium Gray & Blue Green and they are all prominent in the jungle in my head.  I used MAC Pressed Amber blush, Becca Rose Gold pressed illuminating powder and MAC Siss lipstick topped w/YSL Beige Peau #40 glossy stain.   Credit to Sunny http://mostlysunnyblog.com/2013/02/04/beat-the-monday-blues-with-chanel-fascination-les-4-ombres/ I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!
   Oh totally Dominique!!!  
   I apply it with Chanel Foundation Brush #6 or MAC Foundation brush #190.  Application w/either brush is very fast,    then I put my foundation on top.
   I remember that HCB---they are very close but that didn't stop me from getting Fuchsia Fétiche which is to die for---IMHO  
   Awesome ICL---isn't Innocence just so pretty?  I'm on my second Chanel BMB!  I love it so much---     makes my foundation look flawless.  Tutti Frutti is a perfect mani/pedi vacation color!  ENJOY ICL!!!!!