or Connect

Posts by lilinah

I went into my local MAC store yesterday to pick up a BU of Next to Skin blush, because i've been wearing almost every day since the Artificially Wild collection released. I have been on a blush no-buy this year since Proenza Schouler. I have more than i'll ever wear in this lifetime and i've NEVER backed up a blush (I already have Pink Cult and Pink Tea, which is why i didn't back up Pink Cult). But NtS works so well on me! I had Artificial Earth e/s on my lid and just...
I went into my local MAC store yesterday to pick up a BU of Next to Skin blush, which i've been wearing almost every day since the Artificially Wild collection released. I have been on a blush no-buy this year since Proenza Schouler. I have more than i'll ever wear in this lifetime and i've NEVER backed up a blush (I have Pink Cult and Pink Tea, which is why i haven't backed up either one). But NtS works so well on me.   Anyway, one of the SAs said my lipstick looked...
Have we seen a comparison of Deeply Adored and Frank-n-Furter?   I've been off-line a lot this summer, and now that the year is back in swing, i've been so busy, i'm barely keeping up with these boards. I've scanned the image gallery, but it's easy to miss something...   My sincere thanks if anyone can point me to it.
 I understand. When everyone is going wild for reds and bright pinks, i'm sitting on the sidelines :-) We all have our preferences. I have Stone and Pet Me Please, so i may give it a test run, since it's the sort of coloring i like.
I think i have to get a BU of Next to Skin. I've been wearing it nearly every day since i bought it! And i usually only rarely wear blush.
I practiced taking selfies yesterday - what you folks are making me do!   I finally figured out where to look when i snap the pic so i don't look cross-eyed. But my phone seems to shorten my forehead and lengthen my already long chin, and i tried holding it at many different angles.   When i figure out how to make me look less like Frankenstein's monster and more like myself, i may post a pic.
 Very pretty, but quite unlike VGR2. Not saying you need it. Just saying it looks different than your combo.
My favorites are Love Power and Pure Flash. Coming in third is Gilded Thrill. I returned Superwatt, since it made me look tired. I'm fairly light but my eyes are a bit droopy, so I generally like something to brighten my eyes.I'm wearing Love Power today, with Natural Wilderness in the crease (from Artificially Wild), and Deep Blue Sea liner, Next to Skin on my cheeks, Breaking Ground CCB on my cheek bones, and Kat von D Poe on my lips, which is an amazing color, yeah,...
I've worn VGR2 several times now. Even though i haven't bought a lot of lipsticks, i did buy a couple from Novel Romance and Artificially Wild, so my lips have been busy with new stuff :-)   Anyway, i like VGR2 lipstick alone, since i'm happy with cool browns and with plums, and i don't hate frosts. But when i put VGR2 gloss over it, it went from nice to WOW-ZA!   I've NEVER taken a selfie with my cell phone, but maybe i'll do one tomorrow  
I picked up the pair yesterday when i was returning a couple things from the Novel Romance collection (i almost cried when i returned the purple eyeshadow, it's so beautiful, but it turns red on me, which is not so flattering).   I haven't tried them on yet. I'm not normally big on gloss, but it's quite clear that the lipstick goes from interesting to amazing with the gloss over it.   Since i am so happy in brown, bronze, deep plum, violet, and blue lipsticks -- and...