or Connect

Posts by lilinah

I'm waiting until this collection hits the stores. I will have it more quickly than if i order from MAC on-line!   Clorafil liner, Clorafil & Tarot mascara, Ripe Peach blush, Kindergaren Red maybe
The official photos of the blushes on Allure look really odd. Azalea Blossom is orange, when it's pink to lavender; Ripe Peach looks tan to maroon, when it's yellowish to coral; and Kindergarten Red looks pink when it's supposed to be nude to crimson. I will definitely have to see them in person.   Ripe Peach i HAVE to get Kindergarten Red i'm considering if it isn't just pink. [Azalea Blossom I already have]   Also on my list Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner...
I don't wear bright pinks so i don't need those liners. I don't wear reds often and i have Beet & Vino​ which are good enough since i only wear dark blue-reds. And anything orange is just right out. I have Naked for light nudes (i wish they'd bring it back ! ) and Stone for darker nudes. For anything pinkish i have Hip'n'Happy and Whirl, which i got years ago before *somebody* made it popular. I already have the Heroine pencil from its original release. So my list is...
 So, they steal her photos and when she asks them to stop, they threaten her with reprisals? THAT IS BULLYING! And even now they continue to steal her photos. If they were honestly upset about what she's doing, they wouldn't keep posting them.
 To politely point out an error and then get attacked and threatened? Now THAT IS BULLYING! We ask that people be respectful, we ask that illegal appropriation of copyright material be stopped. That is not bullying.
 That was hysterical. I hope nobody takes it seriously.
 Yes, the color i used was close to my skin tone, just to even things out. I often don't bother at all, my brow bones reflect light by themselves :-) Some of these makeup tricks are good, but they depend on the situation. They're not meant to be worn by everyone every day. They are good at the appropriate time. It's like contouring. It was part of theatrical stage makeup for ages and ages. It spread to fashion makeup, then many women started doing it. At some point in the...
 I'm over 65 and i am definitely getting the Chlorafil lime mascara and pencil. Only other things from this collection for me are the Blush Ombrés in Kindergarten Red (crimson to pale nude) and Ripe Peach, since i already have Azalea Blossom.
I seem to alternate days wearing dark dark purple Gunner Matte Lipstick from "Nasty Gal" and wearing Touch the Earth Mineralize Lipstick from this collection.   And i am wearing the three eye shadows i got every day - Natural Vigor (champagne peach), Spiritual Life (lemon), and Just Breathe (light slightly warm blue) - altho not all at the same time.   I use other dark matte shadows in the crease and light matte shadows under the brow from the 2 Too Faced palettes i...
I've been wearing Gunner a fair bit, but it looks kind of dead on me all by itself because it's a matte. So i've been mixing it with other stuff.   A couple days ago i patted some sparkly fuchsia pigment on top, then dabbed on a little blue gloss.   Today, i put Go For It on first, then Gunner, then with a lipstick brush dabbed a little Beautiful Moves (pale mint) lipgloss in the center of my lips. The guys at the cafe said i looked nice - we banter all the time, so...