or Connect

Posts by lilinah

Fingers are what i've been using. Wondering if MAC's silicon applicators might work...For sunscreen to help, it has to be reapplied throughout the day, which i did. Only my face, hands, and feet were exposed to the sun at all, and i wore a broad brimmed hat or carried a parasol. Also trying to keep my hands clean while using porta-potties for 2 weeks meant a lot of nasty commercial hand sanitizer and Cleanwell brand wipes (to take off the heavily perfumed sanitizer),...
The other Electric Cool eyeshadows are fine - since the others i got are rather neutral colors. What is the best way to apply them?   I'm happy with Myself... lipstick, that is. And Wanting More (washed-out lavender) lipglass looks good on me - quite opaque, no sinking into lip lines, an almost nude color on my cool toned lips.   The Fluidline pencils are nice - i'm not getting anything spectacular from them, but they work well and last a pretty long time. I'm such a...
I think Highly Charged may be going back. After its disappointing performance in my crease, I gave it a solo run, with Water Willow pencil. I put a fairly heavy coating on my lids, and sheered it out into the crease and up a bit. It looked nice... iridescent purple on the lid and more iridescent cool pink as it moved upwards.   But after a couple hours, while the purple was still on my lids, the cool pink had changed to warm burgundy. I looked sick or on bad drugs.   I...
Ah, it was a browser problem. Switched browsers and all is well... i hope. Thanks!!! to pumpkinspice and hitchcockblonde
F^¢7  won't let me "checkout as a guest with the option to create an account later". Grumble, grumble. Keeps wanting a password i don't have.
Thanks. Macy's packs things so terribly. I looked on several dept. store websites, guess i missed a few.
I am cranky. My local MAC didn't get Risky Desire lipglass (sheer pearlescent lavender grey) and it's sold out everywhere i've looked.   It was the item i wanted most from this collection. 
I'm over 1,100 posts behind... being away most of the past 7 weeks has something to do with it.   I went to my local MAC. There wasn't a big crowd - i didn't expect one - but there were more than usual in the AM. The shop hadn't gotten one of the lipglasses i wanted :-( But i got to test everything else.   I ended up getting Myself, which looked too peachy in photos, but was much more neutral on my arm or my lips. I'm happy with it, but i if i were sensible should have...
I have Homegirl in the old Painted Love formula. How does that differ from the new Studded Kiss formula?
My list, although i'm waiting for swatches to narrow it down, 'cuz this is just waaay too much...   Blush Animal Instincts - shimmering plum Fun Ending - soft neutral peach [apparently it's pinky]   Lipstick Myself - Soft shimmery Nude Beige (Lustre) [if it isn't peachy] Lingering Kiss - Deep Plum Red (Matte)   Lipglass Bared For You - Soft rose gold Talk Sexy - Dark purple Wanting More - Washed out lavender Risky Desire - Sheer pearlescent lavender...