or Connect

Posts by lilinah

I wore Gunner out the day i salvaged it. It isn't quite as blue as i hoped, or as it looks in some photos here, but it is a really nice deep dark violet. It went on smoothly and gave good coverage, no pulling, no patchiness.   I'd been wearing my new eyeshadows (UD, Sugarpill, Too Faced) almost every day since they arrived (sparkly light colors on the lids and intense matte deep bright pink or red or orange in the crease), but I only put on a little eyeliner, my...
 So sorry to hear about your friend, Miss Elle. It's ok to be reimbursed, but that's not the same as having limited edition stuff. I hope she finds something else wonderful.
The Saga of the Missing Little Black MAC Box   I knocked on my new downstairs neighbor's door last night, but she hadn't seen my little black box. I couldn't look for it outside last night because it was dark and raining.   So i went out searching this morning. I looked over the fence at the end of the driveway where her back door is, but i didn't see anything. So i walked around the other side of the house. I found the sad, soggy black box on the other side of a...
F***!   I've been waiting for Gunner and a holiday pigment set to arrive. I thought my little black box would come this week. So i checked the tracking. Apparently the UPS person left it at my back door a week ago... except i have no back door. I live in the upper flat. My back door opens on a little deck with no stairs.   My landlady moved at the beginning of the month and now I have new neighbors downstairs. If i remember right, their back door is on the other side...
I'll pick some up of these Technakolhs eventually, probably the acid green, maybe the bright pink, possibly a warm grey. I didn't buy much MAC in November and only planning on a few things in December.   I confess i have cheated on MAC and gotten some eye shadow palettes from Too Faced, Sugarpill, and Urban Decay (UD Electric - OMG!) and a couple OCC Lip Tars (Pagan and Technopagan).
 No surprise, i have all four... (see my sig) ...altho i'm still waiting for my Gunner to be delivered (takes forever to get to the West Coast) Annnd i just got OCC Pagan (“blackened purple") and Technopagan (metallic “blackened purple with blue pearl” - actually dark blue-violet) Lip Tars, because one can't have too many true blue violet lipsticks. Wearing Technopagan today with eyes by Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette (Revolt: metallic silver on the lid,...
Now i'm starting to think i should get Runner because i don't have enough plum/burgundy lipsticks, i "only" have about 25 lipsticks in that color family...
 I'm all ready to shop all YOUR colors! (well, except the creamsicle - i don't wear orange :-) )
 Yes, thank you for asking, Yazmin.
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. The fever finally broke yesterday, but i still feel wrung out.