or Connect

Posts by lilinah

I got to handle some of these today. They look quite lovely, classy, modern. They feel good in the hand. I think it's a very nice redesign. Sometimes change is just a little hard to accept...
This is a nicely curated collection. Very classic.   But i'm only interested in the gold and silver glosses. I'm not very classic...
 Hush is available on the MAC site now, although not in gold packaging...
So far my list remains: Dodgy Girl Lipstick - matte light lavender and Jolly Good Mineralize Skin Finish Duo - Light Cool Beige / Soft Pale Pink   I want to see Strip Poker - Kelly's matte light nude, but i really don't need any more nude lipsticks...
 I've been loving it, too, and i have both of those, so experimentation coming up!
May Day! May Day! Wallet going down!   I was going to be good and only get Pet Me Please lipstick, a compact (and take out the bronzer), 3 ED e/s, and maybe the lightest/pinkest ED bronzer. Definitely NO blush - i just got the 2 from Proenza Schouler, and i already have enough to last 180 years.   Now i've got 4 lipsticks, 4 lipglasses, 4 ED e/s, ED bronzer Aphrodite's Shell, Golden bronzer for the compact, Submerged nail lacquer, and at least one brush on my list...
 Probably Soul Serenade, deep plum brown, unless somehow we've gotten the names and colors mixed up.
I got all the lipsticks and glosses from Punk Couture. This one, Pure Heroine? Dark? Purple? SIGN ME UP!
 Sheen Supremes are nicely moisturizing, and i agree with martiangurll that they are creamy, glossy, and well pigmented. I don't have a bleed/feather problem with them, but given how soft they are i can see that could be a problem for some people. I don't have trouble getting them back down because i only roll them up just barely past the tube rim, just enough to get them on my lips - which i do with most of my lipsticks. There's no reason to crank lipsticks up very far,...
 OMGWTFBBQ! I went to my local stand-alone MAC this AM and got one of each blush and Woodrose. Plus I picked up a few other things from the perm range that had been on my wish list. There was only one other person there for this collection when i went in. Usually there are 2 or 3 other people. I just bought Sweet Experience from Playland and i replaced my missing Flamingo last week. I really don't need another peachy-pink / pinky-peach. But this looks beautiful. Now i'm...