or Connect

Posts by lilinah

Looks beautiful on you. It is one of the few reds i will wear - i also have Deeply Adored and Rocker.
 THAT would be great. She was - still is - so striking beautiful, and strong
Disney's version is just made up - Alice travels back in time to save the Mad Hatter. Even in his odd get-up, Johnny Depp is still, well, Johnny Depp. And nothing like the original Mad Hatter in John Tenniel's original illustrations   However, Through the Looking Glass was a real book. Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There (1871), by Lewis Carroll (Charles Lutwidge Dodgson), is the sequel to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865), set some six months...
Last Thursday morning i dreamed that Which Witch from the Brooke Candy 3 was sold out. Then i woke up and realized it was a dream. So i jumped on-line and ordered it (had to wait 15 minutes for it to go "live") - along with She-Rebel from this collection, the only Vamplify i absolutely MUST have, and Fashion Pack from Haute Dogs - i love Mineralized lipsticks.   I will go into my local MAC and check out the lip pencils and other Vamplified glosses on Thursday.  I can't...
 I made a donation. I spend time here and i think it's worth keeping alive.
Thanks for responding Naydine.   I have already donated thru the PayPal site and sent e-mail to the admin.
I gather that any donations via PayPal will NOT show up on the GoFundMe tally...
Cannot donate via PayPal thru the GoFundMe site.
Last night i dreamed i tried to order Which Witch but it was sold out :-( Then i woke up and realized it was a dream. Got on the website and it said, coming soon. About 15 minutes later it was up and i ordered Which Witch, Vamplify She-Rebel, and Haute Dogs Mineralized Fashion Pack.    I hatesssss the new website, i doesssss. Nothing to let me know the sale went thru, so i phoned and got a #.
Of the dupes or almost dupes Christine of Temptalia mentioned for Which Witch i have: MAC Instigator is lighter (90% similar). NARS Train Bleu is less glossy (90% similar). [i think it's a bit redder, too] MAC Smoked Purple is cooler, less glossy (90% similar). MAC Yung Rapunxel is lighter, warmer (85% similar). MAC Firm Form is more shimmery, darker (85% similar). [C'mon, FF is grey and i have 2 of them] MAC Potent Fig is lighter, cooler (80% similar). MAC...