or Connect

Posts by KMQE716

Yes! I think maybe next go round they should have models wearing lipstick so people can get idea what it looks like along with lippie to help choose
oh i agree 100%. I think people really voted bc they saw a color not a texture, wear on person, etc. People said "OOO PINK!" and "OO THE NAME IS SO CUTE PINK POODLE" and just voted lol
Oh i forgot about that. But a lot of people made an uproar about it. i think pple was more after CYY than the other two. I think for the most part people was after Gladiola and Petals based on packaging first before the color, or that's what people i see tend to purchase it for
The funny thing about those colors though is that they have other colors that came out not too long ago that look very alike. I think Daddy's Little Girl and Petals and Peacocks are the same thing just about, or color wise they look the same on me. At this point they can just be repromoted, they are still pretty young. It's a shame you really can't find one without having to sell your arm and leg for it. 
 Queen's Sin is prob the only frost lipstick that didn't look frosty on me. It almost looked foiled on me, which made me appreciate it more.  I def. wanted Rozz and i really think we should of got it instead of Pink Poodle. I got mine a little while ago and it is just terrible. oh terrible :( 
I feel like I saw that blush at the Cco. Also they have some if the nude shadows at some Too.
yes they have. i went to one while out of town a few weeks ago but they only have the fall collection Rihanna stuff, none of the holiday yet. i feel like they still have the bag in stores lol
Looks pretty real to me. The packaging was so much different back before when this pigment was out. You have a gem there
sorry to hear that :( i will keep an eye out for you. I thought i had one that was the pro pan but i don't :(
This is very very sad news to hear, she was a very sweet lady and always kind to me on here. May she rest in eternal peace