or Connect

Posts by MissTT

I don't know about depotting. have you done it before? If so did you use the shadows more? I'm not a huge fan of single shadows b/c they're pretty much outta sight outta mind for me so it's decent idea. Do you mean you stopped buying makeup, but now buy natural hair products? I sometimes feel like I'm just shifting my obsession to another type of item.I'm going to try to use make UD Naked and/or MUFE HD work this week. If the MUFE continues to separate on me I need to just...
Have yet to place a Hakuhodo order. To be honest there's only about one brush I need to add to my collection right now. As far as wants I'd like a nice bronzer brush for my Guerlain Terracotta powder and now that I've been teased w/ a large powder brush I'd really like to get one I'm in love with. I've used the WG Holiday a few more times and it's not terrible it's just not really that great for the price. It was a gift so I suppose I could keep it, but my guy went a...
Thanks as always. I had some similar ideas, but really trust your judgment. Oh, now, that blush packaging is just adorable. You were really glowy and your highlighting efforts showed. I can tell your shadow was sexy, too. Thank you, Pixie! Picked up the ring from being resized last night. Is your Low-Buy thread for the year or month? It's so easy to over-buy being on here. I've noticed that I really want what I don't have access to. For example, I don't really feel that...
sagehen (or anyone who has a great eye for color): what lipstick shades go well with blue, green, and pink tops? (By go well I'm just trying to make sure I don't completely clash.) Also, I just got a sherbet orange sweater. Could it still support bronzy or red lips? Neons are a toughy.
CC I'm loving your hair and lips as well. You should have at least run to the store for some sparkling grape juice...   Josephine you look so cute in that pic. Did you highlight quite a bit? The center of your face is really standing out. What blush are you wearing?   Audrey - tell me about the Huggables. Any must-have shades? I haven't gone in that thread for a month or so. Between you and CC I'm motivated to wear a Punk Couture lippie when I go pick up my ring today....
Happy New Year ladies! I went to the post office and Walmart today so I didn't do anything interesting makeup-wise. Just Nars tinted moisturizer and loose powder, Eclair p/p, Style blush, Dior gloss, black liner and mascara. Tomorrow i'd like to do a yellow/gold and black eye look but I'm not sure what lipstick to pair with it. Probably nude since a few drinks will be had. Meka try putting on P+P before you start any of your makeup and that should give it enough time. I...
I was kind of wishing there was a holiday set this year. I need a nice face powder brush from Hakuhodo since I'm so disappointed with my new Wayne Goss.
I rec'd the Holiday brush for my birthday and used it for the first time yesterday. I have to say the brush is not as soft as his Brush #2. I'm disappointed and would not have paid this much for the brush. It's even got a touch of scratchiness. Not like my NARS Yachiyo brush which hurts my face, but it just doesn't feel like the #2 brush at all. For that price...   eta: I just saw several Youtube reviews saying the same thing. One woman said Brush #2 is squirrel and the...
I will admit 'hairdresser' sounds dated to me, but I also recognize it's what people grew up saying so I don't think too much about it. Now 'outfit', that's out? What would be in? My daughter says something now that we used to say in the 90's, but I can't recall what it is right now. She's acting like they just made it up. I'll post when I remember it. I tried to bring back duckets, but it really didn't work. Caught an old episode of 21 Jump Street and nearly choked when I...