or Connect

Posts by MissTT

Wow, that is good sized and appears to have great pigmentation. Thanks for posting.
As a seasonal employee you wouldn't really be able to ask for time off either. You can still work your FT job, but don't think you'll get one of the holidays off. Seasonal are hired to fill the gaps. I guess it depends on why you want to work there. If you work elsewhere FT I wouldn't expect them to schedule you for more than two weeknights, but who knows how considerate the scheduler is.
Royal was OOS when I ordered this morning. Hmmm. Should I order now or wait til next month? It's certainly not a need. I did get the rose gold when I woke to the email this morning though.
Saturday I wore Bad Girl RiRi. I took it to work with me for a touch up, however, when I got in the car I couldn't find the lipstick and only my liner. I've been looking in the car, garage, checking my room, etc. I just can't find this lipstick. I am so sad I lost it. I do have a BU, but I don't want to open it b/c I feel like I dropped the lippie in my house somewhere when I was running late.  
You all are making me want to crack the seal on my Algenist Algae Mask. Is it suitable for dry/dehydrated skin?   I try not to have too many skincare items open at once. I think the next mask I'm going to start using is the Fresh Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourshing Honey Mask. I've got GlamGlow ThirstyMud, but I'm not sure if I want to open that yet. I've tried samples of it and wasn't overly impressed. I've got some samples of the Fresh Black Tea Mask I should try again....
I asked you on the prev page, but I think you missed it. How do you think this compares the the GlamGlow PowerMud? The detox claims make me think they could be similar.
I have the Algae Brightening Mask, but didn't open it because a) I was not trying any new skin products in the months leading up to my wedding and wrecking my fabulous skin, and b) when I rediscovered the jar mid-summer I thought it was another hydrating mask and figured I'd save it for winter. I went to use it the other day and remembered it was a mud mask. I don't think I want that on my dehydrated skin right now so I'll likely have to wait until next summer to try it....
Strong opinions here!!! It's everything PeachTwist said: smooth and long wearing. I'll swatch the pencils on my hand to show someone and when I clean my hands later the Highliners still remain. I have to use MUFE Sense Eyes to get it off. Even though these liners are smaller many of them are colored and probably won't be for everyday use so it's just as well. It's a good way to try them. The BD shades in YSL are more yellow. The Bs are more beige. I believe BD55 is...
 Bite has changed the packaging of the Agave Lip Mask and now I wholeheartedly recommend it. I've got the old version and I feel like throwing it out and buying a new one. Seems like a waste though with more than 1/3 of the product left in the crappy old tube. Anyway, I apply the Agave Lip Mask every day after I wash my face. It seals in the moisture and stays on a really long time. When I wake up in the morning it is still on my lips. It made my MAC matte lipsticks so...
No don't be sad. That's $474 you saved. You can put that toward shipping next year. However, these last few months can be surprising. You'll probably spend another $200 or so by Dec and then start telling yourself you may as well spend the remaining amount to get to Rouge. It's a slippery slope. If the fragrance doesn't bother you and you think the product is working keep with it. I have the Sephora Instant Moisturizer and I think the fragrance is too heavy. Maybe I'll...