or Connect

Posts by MissTT

I've been using the MUFE 157 Flat Highlighter brush for about eight months. It's got more precision than a fan brush and is good at diffusing color.
 I'm super interested in this concealer. If it is a less expensive version of NARS I'm all in. Right now I am NC45 so I will have to figure my shade out. Thanks for providing a reference.
For now, if there's a lippie you want see if Nordstrom will price match the other stores. That way you get your points while you can. Play pricing game right along with them!
Mine just arrived! I'm not home so my comments won't be indepth.     Face - I can definitely feel the inclusion of goat hair vs the cheek brush with all squirrel. (I opened cheek first so I'm biased.) It's making me want to invest in a full squirrel for face. Cheek - I have two other Chikuhodo cheek brushes. This brush feels closest to my Z-4. The bristles feel silky on the back of my hand. Perfect for those with sensitive skin. The bamboo handle is very lightweight....
I wish I knew what was Perm and what is LE. I'm definitely eyeing the highlighter duo and possibly the cream shadow.
 Hey love! You know I don't really reach for Bite products either. People love them, but I've also heard they bleed and feather. I do, however, love the Agave lip mask.I knew you'd understand.
For the stick foundation it sometimes helps to spritz your brush with water first. Seems to help it blend better. Which color are you looking at? Hope you feel better.
I just ordered Bite 006 even though I haven't even opened the other 5. As a matter of fact one of them is still in the larger Sephora box. Issues...
I gave away my Mega Pro palette. I was only gravitating toward 3 or so colors none of which were unique. Just not worth it for me. If my skin were a few shades lighter I think I would have liked it more.
This palette was not as exciting as I wanted it to be. Vice 3 is more appealing and I've decided I'm not buying that one because I only want one row of colors. The LTD is also less exclusive now being released for a third time. Oh well. I think I'll offer mine to my daughter, but I'm not even sure if she would want it.