or Connect

Posts by MissTT

Last call for the 20% off sale tonight. I'm going to bed in about 30 minutes. I've been sick and this cough... Blah! Signature has details.
Are.you.effing.kidding.me. I accidentally ordered Orchid instead of Royal and Royal is now sold out. Of course they will not cancel my order. I almost did the same thing with Rose Gold last week, but caught it.
Right? It's a little much for cheeks. Maybe add to gloss, but that's not my thing.
My thoughts too. It's been OOS for so long and it's a shade i think a lot of people will gravitate towards during the sale. I see it's not approved for eyes in the US, but I plan to use it as eye shadow anyway. 
Ardency Inn Pigment in Royal back in stock. I was trying to wait until November, but don't want to chance it.
Awww, why can't we feed babies from this bottle? That is one fancy piece!
Yessssss! He must smell repulsive! You wouldn't invite him into your car.   I can not WAIT until we get the back story on Mother and Dandy. What was the father's role in the relationship? Why is Dandy being infantilized? Where can we get a crystal baby bottle for booze?  
Nah, it couldn't be that. They didn't trust the 'freaks' or anyone else perceived to be different. The Jupiter curfew was instated specifically because of fear of a serial killer.
Absolutely gorgeous @NYCBeautyJunkie
Cruella! I like darker reds though.