or Connect

Posts by BuickMackane

Girl, you got yourself a bargain there, gift card or no gift card  I'm a bit pissed off with ICIParisXL at the moment because they still haven't sent an order that I placed last Sunday. I called them yesterday to ask what the eff was going on and they said there was a problem with their system. I normally wouldn't mind, but I'm away next week and I won't be able to collect my package from the store before Tuesday the week after. Sadface.
 You're back!!! 
 They're fab! They are super smooth, the colour is buildable without looking cakey and they have a really nice soft, natural finish. Golden Rinse is more of a blush for me whereas Delicates is more like a proper bronzer. Love 'em both!
Faded and Bleach for sure     I'm not quite sold on Shroom yet but I'll probably end up getting it anyway. 
 I don't mind washing eye brushes that much because they don't take that much time. I definitely don't want to do it every day though. Enter multiples  What I really hate are big, dense powder brushes. Those suckers won't rinse! Even something like the 138 takes bloody ages.  Congrats!  Isn't the 221 supposed to be perm in the US?
 Holy crap Love Feeling looks fab  I never paid much attention to it as I thought it would be a Sweet Grenadine dupe but it looks so beautiful in this pic that I may end up purchasing it.
 This is why I love Specktra. None of my offline friends would understand!   Depends on your PayPal balance Seriously though, if it's something you use regularly, why not? There are some brushes that I use almost every day, such as the 217 and 239, and I don't want to wash them each time I use them. Having multiples of them means that I can have a big fat brush wash fest once every week and be done with it.   It's a lovely little brush. I'd say go for it  Do you have...
 Well, it makes sense that you're not spending your own money when you're paying with a gift card. I find it easier to splurge also when I have money in my PayPal account. I only ever have money on my PayPal account when I've been issued a refund so it actually is my money but for some reason getting rid of it relatively guilt-free 
 I already grabbed my BU. I love that brush!   Hmmm. I have slightly hooded eyes so maybe that's why I love the 221 so much 
 They were both neutral (leaning towards cool) IMO.The main difference was that Delineated is very light, and Accentuated is more of a medium-dark shade (as far as eyebrow products go). I'm considering getting them both.  Happy to help m'lady  If you have RR you're not missing much by skipping SH.