or Connect

Posts by BuickMackane

*grabby hands* This is by far the most beautiful thing I've seen in a while   
 Common sense would dictate that, yes, you could happily do without Eugenie. That said, common sense is a scarce commodity when it comes to MAC LE collections so don't be surprised if your Rocker, Studded Kiss, Hearts Aflame and Runner have new friend come September
Quote: Thank you for posting this Vandy  I already have Diva, Dark Side, Russian Red and Ruby so common sense dictates that I stay away from Eugenie and Charlotte. Seeing as Tats also looks dupeable as hell, I think I'm looking at just Margherita from this collection (I'm not even entertaining Bianca B as an option lol).    Brilliant!  When does the collection launch in Germany? As far as I know the NL release date is 12 September.
 To Cardinal is the answer. Seriously. I wore it today. It's luuurve  
 Girl, you got yourself a bargain there, gift card or no gift card  I'm a bit pissed off with ICIParisXL at the moment because they still haven't sent an order that I placed last Sunday. I called them yesterday to ask what the eff was going on and they said there was a problem with their system. I normally wouldn't mind, but I'm away next week and I won't be able to collect my package from the store before Tuesday the week after. Sadface.
 Congrats! Hubby is a very lucky man. You look phenomenal 
 You're back!!! 
 They're fab! They are super smooth, the colour is buildable without looking cakey and they have a really nice soft, natural finish. Golden Rinse is more of a blush for me whereas Delicates is more like a proper bronzer. Love 'em both!
Faded and Bleach for sure     I'm not quite sold on Shroom yet but I'll probably end up getting it anyway. 
 I don't mind washing eye brushes that much because they don't take that much time. I definitely don't want to do it every day though. Enter multiples  What I really hate are big, dense powder brushes. Those suckers won't rinse! Even something like the 138 takes bloody ages.  Congrats!  Isn't the 221 supposed to be perm in the US?