or Connect

Posts by BuickMackane

I hoard all sorts of makeup but my lipstick and eyeshadow collection is totally out of control. My blush collection is a lot tamer, but that's probably because I got into blush only in the past 2-3 years. How many blushes do you have, dare I ask? LOL yes, deciding which one to wear can be a bit of a pain. So I don't even bother. I usually just pick up a colour without giving it too much thought (it helps that I'm into neutral eye looks lately so I have plenty of room to...
208.   218 if I count the Patentpolishes and Kissable Lipcolours.   Plus 27 glosses.  
Damn this is difficult.   If I have to choose just one I'd go with Legendary. 
 I love Brick O La  Film Noir, Chili and So Chaud don't get half the attention they deserve IMO.
 OK, I'm sold! I use stuff like Ablaze or UD Streak with Catherine et al. and I don't like how they change the colour. I think FC will be a much better match. Thank you  I didn't take much convincing did I?  
From this collection I got Nightingale, Edge To Edge and Cyber World.   I haven't worn CY yet but I'm totally smitten with the other two. I don't know how I did without them.   I'm still considering Fruit Cocktail and Rosy Rim but I need to see them IRL to make up my mind.
 Oooh, Our Secret looks lovely! Thank you Dolly 
 Looking Good is fabulous! I'm definitely getting that one. I'm also eyeing Lowlights and Brassy but like you say, they're perm so I may get them later. Then there's Our Secret, of course... Bloody MAC, releasing collections and taking our cash! 
 I'm very excited about Bouffant too. I probably have dupes in my stash but it's a very versatile shade and I love the VXP finish   Don't you dare!  Given my track record I'll probably cave in at the last minute and add it to my cart. I'll consider myself lucky if I don't do the same thing with Diva-ish. I'm definitely skipping those lustres though. I'll get my sheer lipstick fix from the Huggables  Have you finalised your list yet?