or Connect

Posts by BuickMackane

Thank you. I missed that. Trust me to just look at the pics   Well, it certainly doesn't look patchy on you. It does, however, look TOOBLOODYFABULOUS! 
Is it just me or does LL look a bit patchy in glamifysg's lip swatch? That's the only one I'm not certain about 
If T's swatches are anything to go by that red piggie's a definite skip. I was hoping it would be a lot more berry :(   Love SJ and FNF, kinda iffy on Oblivion. Not sure whether to get Sin in this packaging or just B2M for it in regular packaging.   Can we have some blush swatches now please dearest bloggers? 
 Exactly!
Go girls!    I don't use FB so can't comment on Melt's FB page (nor I can comment on your comments, for that matter ) but I think it's great that you informed Melt of BlowGate. It's probably wishful thinking to expect any reimbursement, partial or otherwise, but at least they can keep this in mind when they're developing their new shades.
 Yup. Colourwise it was the most flattering of the weird ones (Blow-DGAF-Spacecake) on me. The oldest lipstick I have is a Givenchy from 1996. I'm only keeping it because it was my first ever "proper"(as in not GWP) lipstick but I'd sooner wear that than Blow   I wonder if Melt have heard about this by now. 
 RIP Blow  DGAF, Space Cake, 6Six6 and By Starlight are alive and kicking.
Yikes! It's sucks that so many of you are having issues with your Melt lippies. Mine were fine the last time I looked, which was a month or so ago. I'll check them when I get home from work tonight. I hope they're still in good shape but I'm not holding my breath.
Can I just say that I freakin love the Velvetines?   I received my first ones last week. No idea why I didn't purchase them sooner. Kinda miffed that Red Velvet was OOS when I placed my order but I was able to get the other ones I wanted.
 Thank you  This confirms that I need Strange Journey.