or Connect

Posts by CrissyF

I swatched LMM, ET, and ABD on the back of my hand (oh, and Estee Lauder's Lip Potion in Not So Innocent) when I decided to mix them all together. I got this super pretty medium dirtied pinky coral! I wish MAC made it in a tube ready to go but at least I have the option to experiment. Can't wait for the rest to arrive! I want to mix up some new shades!
I purchased Everbody's Talking to see if I would like the formula better with a brighter color. And I think I like it better so far. So much that I'm thinking about getting Little Miss Mischief. I've come to the realization that while I love the look of a matte lip, I find liquid lipsticks to just not be my cup of tea. I like my makeup to look glowing and full of light so I prefer the look of lip glosses. I usually experience feathering with highly pigmented glosses,...
After a couple days of use, I have to say these did not live up to the hype. Maybe it's just because of the colors I got (ABD, HF,& TI) but as a gloss, it was pretty underwhelming. I get more shine and gloss from NYX's Butter Glosses. ABD is unique to my collection so I'll keep that one at least but I'm having a hard time justifying why I should keep TI or HF if I'm not that impressed. I had such high hopes!
I totally forgot about this collection and missed out on the nudes that would work on my lips! Hopefully Macy's gets it soon.
I haven't been excited for a collection in months! Well, pretty much all of 2014 but 2015 is looking a little more promising.
My lips (and nose) love LWF so, so much. Peppermint Hot Cocoa and Yeti Breath are my favorites.
Oooh Superb looks so gorgeous! Can't wait to get it this one around!
I love me some EDSFs so I'll be saving up for this collection!
My not-so-local CCO had plenty of Alpine Bronze so I was able to grab one. I didn't look too hard at the lipsticks as I was just happy to get my hands on AB!
Edited: Nevermind! I decided to get Simmer.