or Connect

Posts by Starlight77

on a kindle reading at moment and it won't let me quote pics again but you all look beautiful and are serious enablers... ahhh you should see my little notebook on my cell full of all these new colors to check out LOL    "June 8 - 14    Bright Corals     (i.e., MAC Reel Sexy, Razzledazzler, Ablaze, Lady Danger, Vegas Volt, Ravishing, Party Parrot, Force of Love, Toxic Tale, Flamingo)"   These may not be in correct order but close enough... MAC Flamingo MAC Betty...
 LOL well, MAC was good to me with the Osbournes collection. that pedro blush just makes me so sad. I'm a germaphobe.. I don't double dip, I don't use my finger etc no idea why it worked beautifully then turned into plastic. even after scraping off layers upon layers it's plastic. I used an used disposable mascara wand to scrape and scrape... my hubby even tried. he's convinced I used it all and what we see is just the plastic bottom  I tried to explain you can't use a...
oh wow sooo interesting!! I almost want to take a drugstore lippy i don't wear and try it haha
 oh YAY!! so fun and addicting. I didn't have any fingerprints or marks on either of mine or the ones I swapped into the old tubes. Did you leave them in freezer for long? maybe you used too much force... if you slide your fingers gently it slides out easy. I barely put any pressure at all and my BNIB syrup looks like I bought it in that tube. next time don't squeeze them or put pressure it doesn't look like it's pulling out but it is. HTH!! (giggling at the wording in...
 Thank you! Do IT!!! it's kind of addicting. I was so disappointed when I ran out of casings lol.Sometimes i go through purging mode where I just want everything not used gone.. but I always kept those around because of packaging. i'm unsure what to do with soft sable and salute. I had them in swap thread for forever so probably going to B2M them. even the girls in the girls home I donate too didn't want them  they did however take all my revlon lip butters. I laid them on...
 i put them both in the freezer for 3 hours. they are rock hard when they come out so you can just pull slowly and the lipstick comes right out. put them in the opposite tubes and that was it. no dents, no smushing, nothing. I took a chance with syrup because it's my favorite so I knew i'd rebuy it. it's brand new and you can see not even a scratch on it. took about 30 seconds total.  i'm unsure of how long you need to freeze them for... I had forgotten about it so just...
I was bored and attempted to do the lipstick casing swap and it was very easy, very successful and no casualties. I swapped soft sable and put my new syrup in it. I swapped out salute and put in flamingo. Loving them this way... The other lipsticks are in the perm packaging all fine and dandy as well. This is addicting!!! I don't have many perm colors I think just 3 more. Pure zen is from Marilyn and plumful is the year of the snake so I'll leave those be lol
 i really like BB but I have to dab it on lightly. there is no chance I could ever finish a tube. I bought flamingo because I can put that on normal and have it look like BB lol.
  beautiful ladies!!! loving the pics.  @NaomiH i think my favorite of you so far is today's instragram LOL loved it!!
YES!!! I am now into the colors you're sending. I used to always wear neutral eyes with a loud lip but now I'm now into the bright eyes with the toned down lip. Ok it's probably just excuses so I can get more shadows and not feel guilty but seriously I can't wait to get the lippys. I'm so excited I can't go to bed LOL (yes I'm a dork) I'm more excited for these then the osbourne ones on the way yay!