or Connect

Posts by Starlight77

on a kindle reading at moment and it won't let me quote pics again but you all look beautiful and are serious enablers... ahhh you should see my little notebook on my cell full of all these new colors to check out LOL    "June 8 - 14    Bright Corals     (i.e., MAC Reel Sexy, Razzledazzler, Ablaze, Lady Danger, Vegas Volt, Ravishing, Party Parrot, Force of Love, Toxic Tale, Flamingo)"   These may not be in correct order but close enough... MAC Flamingo MAC Betty...
 LOL well, MAC was good to me with the Osbournes collection. that pedro blush just makes me so sad. I'm a germaphobe.. I don't double dip, I don't use my finger etc no idea why it worked beautifully then turned into plastic. even after scraping off layers upon layers it's plastic. I used an used disposable mascara wand to scrape and scrape... my hubby even tried. he's convinced I used it all and what we see is just the plastic bottom  I tried to explain you can't use a...
oh wow sooo interesting!! I almost want to take a drugstore lippy i don't wear and try it haha
 oh YAY!! so fun and addicting. I didn't have any fingerprints or marks on either of mine or the ones I swapped into the old tubes. Did you leave them in freezer for long? maybe you used too much force... if you slide your fingers gently it slides out easy. I barely put any pressure at all and my BNIB syrup looks like I bought it in that tube. next time don't squeeze them or put pressure it doesn't look like it's pulling out but it is. HTH!! (giggling at the wording in...
the lipstick doesn't change color but the stain under it is bright pink on me too. i love the stain!!! lol
yes i love them both very much. Sunny is a must. I'm not a fan of glossimers but I have 2 sunnys. one in diaper bag and one home. It's not very pigmented but when the sun hits it...  . I have mauvey lips and Sunny on it's own is just so pretty. I also bought Kelly MSF yesterday from nordies so I don't get that until tuesday. let me know how you like it. I totally copied you on that  also the DG leaves a very VERY pink stain but OMG put siren song on top of it  I seriously...
@elegant-onegot my patentpink thank you so much. You were right. It's perfect. I just tried DG for first time and I'm in love with it!! Ohh it's so pretty. My favorite way to wear it is with no lip liner and with Chanel sunny on top. Omg try it!! @Medgal07
 It's possible she meant a hold because if it was pre-order the store would have to track down stuff for her i believe. plus someone's butt would be in serious trouble. even with a hold, it still sucks. I had stuff for Archie's Girls on hold and when I got to the store the bag was opened and 2 things missing. you could see where they ripped the staples opened and the manager there was super pissed it happened and apologized endlessly. She also didn't let me leave the store...
 oh no.. A paid pre-order? if so they should find replacements ASAP.  so sorry to hear :( I do hope you have luck finding them.
  haha i'm one that brings her baby! well only during 10am launch days. She makes an awesome distraction!! LOL  I keep forgetting to ask you.. how is your mama doing? any news on the hearing? I skipped 100's of pages so i'm not sure if you mentioned it.