or Connect

Posts by elegant-one

Poesie for sure
Thanks! I don't like makeup that smells funny. It did get really great reviews - but I just your opinion.
  Well, there should be. Ooh, maybe a Nars Friends & Family sale
I just ordered the new Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip set & another sample of the Boscia Detoxifying Cleanser which I am loving.
 I JUST got my Watermelon tint & LOOOOOOOVE it on so much. I guess I will end up with all of them  They work so much better over primers for blending. I've tried the Nars Radiant & it was nice. Anyone LOVE the Tom Ford Primer???
I may get that set as well. Raspberry would be beautiful on you. I will be getting that shade next. I just got Dragonfruit which is so beautiful on. Watermelon & Guava are on their way to me.  They do not budge & look so pretty & natural on the skin. A little goes a very long way. The souffles look absolutely gorgeous over top of them - lightly. I used a little of the Lychee souffle high on my cheeks over the Dragonfruit They are also soft & pretty washes of color on the...
Hey babe! Thanks  I agree! The shades are extremely flattering & classic. I just saw swatches of the Yves Saint Laurent’s Couture Leather Fetiche on Cafemakeup's site
You're so welcome dear! Its even prettier on the lips ;)
Well, let us know what you think of it on!!!! I'm sure it will be pretty on you!
Bite Tatin