or Connect

Posts by rockin

Just took advantage of the Escentual 25% off and decided to try the Guerlain Kiss Kiss lipsticks.     The free beauty bag when you spend £80 on feelunique.com is now out of stock.  I asked about it and they said it was so popular that they are thinking of running the offer again soon.  They are trying to get the offer removed from their web page right now.
I was bad.  Despite saying I was only going to get Freshen Up, just for the packaging, and to look at because it's so pretty in the pan, I ended up getting Freshen Up, Golden Rinse, Steam Heat, 125 and 126.  I was very pleasantly surprised by Steam Heat - it's actually a lovely colour on me, and very wearable.
My Debenhams MUFE order just arrived.  The Benefit freebie is in there, too.   I also received my order from PAM preciousaboutmakeup.com, containing the MUFE Metal Magnetic Palette and 3 MUFE eyeshadows (although one is labelled as a blush).  They charge less for the empty palettes than Guru Makeup Emporium, with the large palette being the same price as GME charge for the small one (£5.50).  The shadows/blush I got from there were reduced, at £5 each. There's only a few...
Use the code BANKHOLIDAYTREAT at checkout for 20% discount at danielsandler.com
Unfortunately they only convert a maximum of £15 worth per month, so they've got plenty of time to remove points they've added in error.
  I think they've made a mistake and given me too many, too.  I'm not complaining, but I'm half expecting them to correct that if someone else reports to them that they've received too many.
Harvey Nichols have 15% off beauty, today only.  This is what they tweeted:       Today only! Enjoy 25% off Fashion & Accessories & 15% off Beauty & Fragrance instore & online: http://bit.ly/SummerSplurge
Are we just expecting MIB, does anyone know, or is it possible we'll get another collection at the same time?
Just got my dispatch email for my MUFE, and it shows the Benefit goody bag as also being 'routed to courier'.
  That's why I was surprised - I too had read that you had to spend £60 on Benefit to get the Benefit goody bag free.  I didn't have any MUFE, so I got the Beauty Pro Box, to try a few different products,  and some eyeshadows.  I was tempted with the Artist Studio Case, but I think the shadows aren't full sized in that, and I prefer all my shadows of the same brand to be the same size wherever possible.  Saying that, the smaller size would probably be plenty big enough for...