or Connect

Posts by rockin

There's a sale on at beautybay.com, with up to 70% off, and in some cases even more.  Some of the biggest discounts are on nail polishes such as China Glaze and Nails Inc.           I bagged myself the Too Faced Cat Eyes palette for £14, a Stila Convertible Colour twin-pack in Petunia for £11.18, China Glaze 'Astro Hot' and 'When Stars Collide' for £6.40 each, and China Glaze 'Electrify' for £2.78.
I've had fake MAC and a fake NARS eyeshadow palette from ebay before.  A friend of mine managed to buy his wife a set of fake Bobbi Brown brushes as well.
The MAC 'Sized To Go' offer has been extended to 10pm tonight.
Space NK have a sale on, with 50% off of selected items, and a few are even 75% off (Becca Radiant Skin Creamy Concealer in Treacle, Chestnut and Coffee, and Rococo Nail Apparel in T Cup, Sno Baby and Lab Nude 1.0)
The free MAC 'Sized To Go' offer is on again today, and ends at 2pm.    As before, the options are   Sized To Go Vanilla Pigment - use code MINIPIGMENT Sized To Go False Lashes Extreme Mascara (black) - use code MINILASH Sized To Go Rebel Tinted Lipglass - use code MINILIPS
I chose the pigment, too.  I bought a pigment and a glitter that have been on my want list for a long time and can only be bought through MAC (so I haven't lost out on Debenhams or HoF points, or cashback,  in the process).   The Sized To Go products cost £10 each, normally, but aren't available to buy in these particular colours at the moment.
I've had an email through from MAC.  Hopefully you all have, too, but just in case here's what it says     AS OUR GIFT TO YOU, GET ONE COMPLIMENTARY SIZED TO GO PIGMENT, MASCARA OR LIPGLASS WORTH £10, WITH ANY ORDER OVER £30.   PICK WHICH ONE YOU FANCY, ADD THE OFFER CODE AT CHECKOUT AND IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT. PLUS YOU'LL GET AN EXTRA MASCARA TREAT IN YOUR BASKET AND FREE DELIVERY! ACT FAST BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! OFFER ENDS AT 3PM TODAY!     The options...
  Good!  Beautycrowd were asking on Twitter the other day whether anyone would be interested in them stocking some other brand (can't remember which) and I said yes, and I'd be interested in Colourpop too.  Later I saw them asking if anyone would be interested in them stocking Colourpop.
Looks like ELF are coming back to the UK.  I got this email just now    
Dark, vampy colours aren't for me.  I find those party pictures rather freaky.