or Connect

Posts by rockin

Urban Decay Vice 3 and Full Frontal are available here  http://www.rosesbeautystore.com/brand/urban-decay/   I'm hoping that's not the prices they will be elsewhere, though.  That site has some things cheaper and some more expensive than other places, but they have some things other UK stockists don't.  I got the Tarte Pin Up blush palette - it seemed a better deal than buying a couple of individual blushes.
My pigment has been dispatched :) 
Thanks.  I wish I had seen this earlier x
I have 01 Teint Rosé, Crazy Pearls and the new Perles d'Etoile, and Perles du Paradis are on their way to me in the next day or two.  I rather fancy the white ones, but Customs charges would really bump up the cost if I order from outside of Europe.  
They mostly seem to be asking about customer service, and about how the staff are towards customers in-branch with product knowledge, advice. remembering your name and what you have previously bought and being polite.  Of course I have only ever been to a MAC counter once.  If they'd asked about product availability online, or had a box for me to put my own comments, I would have complained about the obviously inadequate amounts of stock for certain limited edition...
I've just had a survey through from MAC, offering a free mini M.A.C False Lashes Mascara (1g) for replying.  I've never had one of these before - has anyone else had them?
I'll have one, please.  I've sent you a PM
Don't forget Boots Christmas points events are coming up.  Ours is on Thursday, 30th October, but I know not all have theirs on the same day.  Some things are better bought with £12 of points given per £50 spend.  I'm eyeing the Estee Lauder lipstick set - 4 smaller sized lipsticks for £30.
Thanks, Staceface xx
Thank you.  I've been repeatedly checking Debenhams for this collection, as they've currently got 1500 points when you spend £50 on Guerlain.  HoF have already had it and sold out of some of it, including the shimmer spray.  Can't help thinking Debenhams are waiting until the 1500 points offer is finished before releasing the Christmas collection. I'm also keeping an eye out for the Chanel Christmas collection, as I want that highlighter. Oh, and the Too Faced Christmas...