or Connect

Posts by rockin

My MAC order arrived today.  I'm especially liking Kindergarten Red, and the packaging of the Bao Bao Wan collection, but I'm disappointed that Burmese Kiss doesn't look pink on me - I had been hoping it was a beautiful bright pink.  It's definitely more coral - Toxic Tale springs to mind, although I am unable to compare the two.  It looks paler in the tube than I had expected, too.    Victoriana is definitely a pinky red, but with no other makeup on I have to blot it...
I've just had an email from Selfridges - they have Toledo, which they say is exclusive to Selfridges.
Got my dispatch email through at last - everything I ordered is coming my way :)       Will HoF and Debenhams be getting Cinderella?   I'm sure I read somewhere that Toledo was meant to be MAC online only; Selfridges isn't exactly accessible for most people (other than online), unlike Debenhams and HoF, so you would think MAC would want a wider audience, to get their product out there.  With Selfridges charging for delivery, and after they didn't come through with the...
Just checked on the MAC site, and my Toledo/Bao Bao order is showing as "In Warehouse".  Keeping my fingers crossed that I get everything I ordered.
 Bao Bao is MAC online only, and I believe Toledo may be as well.  I don't live anywhere near a store or counter, either.
I'm just hoping I was right ordering the Toledo blushes by name.  The colour swatches are wrong - typical MAC.  I ordered Ripe Peach and Kindergarten Red, as I already have Azalea Blossom from when it came out before.
I'll be getting my Pencilled In from HoF or Debenhams for the points and TopCashBack, and I have some vouchers to spend, too.   Does anyone know if you can use more than one voucher at a time on Debenhams website?
  I promise I didn't take your Lavender Jade - I just got Burmese Kiss.
I finally managed to get my Toledo and Bao Bao order through - checkout seems to take forever to load when there's a new collection up, even if I sign in first. 
  I don't want to pay delivery either.  I hope they just mean they got it a week or two before anyone else. MAC online should get it, whatever happens.