or Connect

Posts by aradhana

since i read about your experience, i keep thinking i should go get a makeover too! :) ok, i think i will probably try it next time i'm at a counter/store. i use to be very afraid of corals, and i'm still a little hesitant!  nice! i like the leopard print too! i also use to have an aishwarya beige lipstick, which i liked a lot, but i think i either lost it or purged it during a cull of lipsticks that had gone off. i think l'oreal did a nude lipstick in their new collection...
   i use it on the high points of my cheeks, and also on the perimeters. i am going to look for the video...not sure i'm wearing it properly anyway! your day sounds like it went extremely well!it's great that you guys were introduced to new products/techniques that you like...i love when that happens at makeovers. @awickedshape i tried to quote your post but it's gone...pretty look - i like how cross wires looks on you. out of curiosity, did you use a lipliner or other...
but you always look great doing it! :) i like seeing your posts with elements of your outfit that go along with the eyes/lips/cheeks as the case may be! how did your moms' makeover go? which brand did you decide on? with the smokey eye / red lips, i like the other ladies' suggestions, and i'd also suggest something kinda neutral like blushbaby or buff. those are good for when the other two features are taking the stage and you don't want to look drained, but also dont'...
here we are....video from pixiwoo, using a GA eye tint!     i hope somebody tries it...it looks beautiful!   i'm also looking forward to the blush challenge....lately i've been using just a handful of the many that could do with some use!  anneri - love the blue/grey smokey eye! very nicely executed. i was looking at a UD pencil of a similar blue shade this afternoon (LSD?), but decided to save it for my next sephora visit.
I know what you mean about not listening to her advice. I just look at the pics since she kinda standardizes them reltive to her other pics.In a similar vein, many artists also arent much use when it comes to recommending makeup for different skin tones. There are only certain ones who are open minded enough to not just recommend the same boring gold/bronze/brown eye shadows, russet blush and matte burgundy lipstick...On the topic of the eye tints, I watched really nice...
Great collection! Thank you for posting. It definitely has me realizing a few purple lipsticks I'm missing in my collection. There are also a few shades that look very different against my skintone...like Asian flower and go for it! I was almost lemming them till I realized I already have them!
did you end up posting your pics or were they moved someplace else?if they are still in this thread, i can't see them :(
looks nice! is it the look you did with the new nars stuff? your photos look very crisp. i wouldn't mind knowing everybody's photo tips...i usually take mine with my phone or laptop, and they are usually quite fuzzy!  my sephora order arrived today, and i love all four lipsticks that i purchased, including gothica, the one i forgot to take out of my basket before checking out! actually i like it best out of the four. it's very flattering, which i'm glad because i was...
i forgot it was st patrick's day today! so no green...   but, i did wear an eyeshadow palette - smash box photo op trio in 'litho'. it was my first foray into smashbox for a long time. previously i had tried a gel liner and was allergic, but that was years ago... i was quite impressed with the trio - the shadows are very pigmented and stayed put all day!   i like everybody's green looks...thanks for posting the how-to on the manicure anneri - i never realized it was...
I got 4 Kat von d lipsticks: outlaw, vampira, cathedral and Lolita. Outlaw is the liquid formula. I wasn't planning to get vampira in this purchase, but I guess I never took it out of my basket?!The monochromatic look sounds pretty. I was feeling curious about the new nars stuff but Karen's review left me worried it might not work on our skin tones. Glad that's not so!!!For fleshtone/peachy blushes try mocha, coppertone or gingerly. From nars i like madly.Thanks mrs baine,...