or Connect

Posts by aradhana

i like the ga silk foundation a lot. but, it's not a perfect match at the moment....i might go pick up a darker one so i can blend it. otherwise i like the finish. you can kinda wear it more sheerly, or build it up for more coverage and flawlessness.ladies! you can still order illamasqua online from their website! and they regularly have small discounts. if you create an account, it also shows the price of products without tax, since they only charge their taxes to uk...
today i did a full look because i had to go and get an id photo taken...i think somehow i looked a little too made up. not for the photo, but when i went to the gym later on the makeup really hadn't budged, so i got some strange looks from the people who were there barefaced or with very little makeup. but it's not like i put the makeup on just for the gym class, so whatever.   anyway, i had used my giorgio armani silk foundation in 7.5 towards the centre of my face,...
great look sagehen!
The store I went to had a very limited selection (only maybe 10 shades), and I could easily have bought 6 of them. You definitely can't go wrong with a red.  When I went to take a look I was wondering if I'd be expecting too much because of the hype...but they did not disappoint!
Oh. I get those dark spots too whenever I have a break out or any kind of skin abrasion. My skin is basically like a map of my entire history of scarring... My acne scars tend to fade over time, but on certain bad skin days they seem more apparent for some reason!
Another lazy makeup day for me...well, the eyes i did the black/white smokey eye using a l'oreal colour riche quad in 'incredible grey'.   I didn't really have any frosty whites i thought would do the trick so i picked up this quad yesterday at the drugstore. for $7, it's A-ok. The black shadow could be a little more pigmented, but i was able to do a sufficiently smokey look, and combined it with spiced chocolate from the cult of cherry quad as a transition...
what is PIH?
that sounds really nice. actually the first time, when you said sunbasque and raisin, i thought that sounded awesome, but i had to look up variety blush because i didn't know that one either! around 2004-5 i had a few random mac items, but really wasn't that into it enough to know the full range of shades at that time! i don't have sunbasque or raizin either so i guess they all have to go on my list... missTT!!! long time no see! how've you been? you ladies have me sold on...
that's the one! i love that it's crazy bright but doesn't look too opaque on the skin - makes it easier to not 'go overboard'! you can still get them online...they basically pulled all the counters etc from north america, but their products are still shipped here. sucks for swatching, but if you know you like a product, it's not bad... is this a new shade or an old one? your last post about black metal dahlia has me intrigued by that lip tar. i'm not sure i can get it here...
ha!! no way josé!  is physical IT the purple/pink fluid line? i kinda like that one, though it's a bit too 'natural' as a liner on me. but as an all over lid colour it looks purdy with a dark blue or purple liner....what's NV? gee i'm out of the loop! i am going to try this look tomorrow. i know it's not smokey eye week yet, but i'm afraid i can't wait. i'll still do the pink blush and or lipstick to keep with bcam though...