or Connect

Posts by aradhana

Not sure this has already been discussed - what is a good brush for use with the bao bao iridescent powder? Fan brush? Or something more dense?
oh good! glad you approve. haven't figured out a way to wear all 15 shades at once, but i will def send you a pic if i do!!! :D pretty! i like the tea rose shadow.i am still lemming a metier de beauté palette...i love that the shades are layer-able. looking good!
so... i kind of cheated at the challenge today. pretty much all my mac shadows are in 15 palettes...   i wore quite natural paint pot, benefit they're real liner (what a pain in the butt), artificial earth to transition, and sparkle neely sparkle all over lid. earth sign eye pencil to line lower lash line, and mufe smoky mascara.    rest of makeup: nars all day luminous foundation in syracuse mac moisture cover concealer in nc43 undereye l'oreal mineral powder in...
hmmm yep. :( march weather is pretty much the pits around here. it also happens to be my birthday month -- often ends up coinciding with a big snowstorm or the like! they should indeed make it permanent. i don't think they have enough permanent shades in that range of lightness. i guess unless we go the prolong wears, but they're like a whole other ball game... fab felines was a great collection. i'm glad many of those shades have since been repromoted in other...
dolly, i love your profile pic!
have we seen swatches (on here or elsewhere) on woc? i'm interested in almost every product in this collection (bad!)...i think maybe only two of the three nail polishes though, and from the lipsticks i might only go with the nude one since it would get the most wear.   i'm most excited for the eyeshadow palette though. i'm glad i logged on today...i thought there was still time before the launch, but i guess not!!!
i think jeanius was the first release of pink cult...and repromote was with reel sexy...it would be great if they brought back RR!  i'm the same regarding the -10C limit, except that if it's too slushy and grey. or too windy. that's the absolute worst actually.  I think Laura Mercier is a really good bet.  I had my makeup done at LM when I was preparing for my wedding. The look they did was very natural and glowy looking. Although I did not end up using that particular...
your look sounds very pretty. that eye tint is in my sephora basket.... thanks sage! it must be from the early nineties...i can picture that whole time period when the denim was all earth tones...actually, everything (that wasn't acid washed) was earth tones... stony is sold out online. i guess that's how i ended up with butterscotch in my cart in the first place. well, it does go nicely with the other three, and it matches my brow bone quite well. i've probably missed the...
thanks!  i'm also really glad about the AW shadows. i kept in mind that you mentioned they were still online, and ran to order them pretty much as soon as i started my new job. lol. i've been wearing them every day so far this week, with coffee eye pencil, and pink cult blush.  i've been switching up the lipsticks each day, but i'm going to run out of neutrals/nudes relatively quickly, which is all i feel comfortable wearing to this new office! you know i just realized...
when do we start the palette challenge?