or Connect

Posts by aradhana

oh and @Medgal07 lol re the nudies!
i like the cake liner where you add water best. but at the moment i have pencils and liquid/marker...to be honest i like all the options. they all have their uses! gels can go in the waterline...kohl pencils are easy to smoke out...this is a really good point. i recall having to be careful to wash my brush immediately after using it so that i could keep it in my makeup bag. but at that time, i wore pretty simple makeup - just liner, one shadow shade and mascara. i had no...
 There was a period of 6-7 years when i was in college/university where i transitioned from daily pencil eyeliner to liquid eyeliner, at first one that was the wand type, then to a cake liner with separate brush where you add water to. The cake with separate brush gave good control (line thickness, opacity), but i think i got bored of liquid liner since I was wearing it every single day! So once i finished it, i just stopped altogether wearing eyeliner for several...
today i wore a simple smokey look:   - winged black eyeliner - l'oreal infallible eyeshadow in hourglass beige, all over upper lid, almost up to brow - showgirl (deep silvery blue) on upper lid - legendary black to depend outer third - raven kohl liner to lower lashline - black mascara (l'oreal miss manga) - pleasure model edb buffed into apples of cheeks - magnetic appeal to lightly highlight orbitals - chestnut lip pencil - tribalist lipstick (from style...
so pretty! you've made me realize this holiday i should use some of my glitters. especially the ones from last holiday collection, which have yet to see some usage!!!
thanks for posting that video! i also have hooded eyes - and this is generally the way i had been doing winged eyeliner since i was a wee gal...though i had no idea when i started that my eyes were 'hooded'. in the past few years i've tried doing the other method (upwards), but i usually have to draw crazy massive lines in order to get it to show up when the eyes are open! which can be a bit much sometimes and ends up looking more punky than pinup!
the look sounds really nice...especially the eyes!i wore at dusk just yesterday, but with deep brown eyes - maybe i will try it tomorrow with green now that you've inspired me. did you get a waterproof miss manga? i have a regular one, and it is not that prone to staying put...and flakes!  looks good! i don't know what happened to @Prettypackages  - i tried to quote her link...there are some ladies definitely rockin that lipstick, but i am pretty sure i would not be able...
LolFigures I am out of the loop... But maybe that's a good thing! I am NOT going to Google it now....
what's Poe? i don't know about the latest meteorites, but i definitely think all those meteorites and meteorite compacts should be tested in store on one's face. the effect is very subtle, and would depend a lot on skin type and undertone. anyway, they are crazy expensive, so it's probably a good idea to test it and make sure the effect is worth it! i find they kind of make one's face look flawless, but i prefer the compact to the pearls. (but since i had already bought...
love everybody's swatches and haul photos!!!