or Connect

Posts by aradhana

i can't remember who recommended the 'call the hairdresser' and 'bespoken for' combo...i tried it today, and it was spot on!!!     thanks for the suggestion!  
i like the sound of your structured yet subdued neutral eye! i might try out something like that later this week... i wore no makeup yesterday, but today i wore two shades from the bao bao palette...the blue and the greeny pewter. i should probably check whether they are still there - i tend to have very very oily eyelids, so everything is kinda temporal if you know what i mean. i was looking in the disko thread and ended up googling that jeremy scott eye look with phlox...
hello ladies!   today's blush was peach twist, and lipstick was call the hairdresser. yesterday's blush was mac pink swoon, with tarte tipsy. lipstick was...real redhead?    i think tomorrow i might throw caution to the wind and wear a bright lipstick to work...we shall see...   i got one of those bao bao wan veluxe pearl fusion palettes, and can't quite figure out the best way to use the shadows. so far i just use one shade and mix it with other products, because i...
 hi sage! hope you're having a good week too!  i managed to do a different blush today, but the rest of my look was lagging...i slept through my alarm and ended up not having time to do my eyes or anything much really...and i was still late for work! doh!
 pretty lady and pretty blush! wow a marathon of cooking!hope you got to rest a little bit afterwards :)
i'm guessing everybody's having too much fun over the long weekend to post about their blush adventures... :D   today's blush was plum du bois, and yesterday's was laid cream blush by illamasqua. i also wore petulant intense gloss by illamasqua yesterday...but today i threw my lipstick in my bag and forgot to wear put it on when i got to work!
i googled them after reading your post too - i also would have liked the two you mentioned, but actually...i could easily have purchased all of them if i threw caution to the wind! i had only gotten dirty and below ground from when they were released in their own greasepaint collection...i had a black one, dark blue and a purple one from the dsquared2 release. the blue and the purple are long gone, and the black is nearing it's end - it seems drier than before. i don't...
 i just tried mmg as well...and i pretty much applied it like you're describing...dab and smoosh! :) i saw earlier in the thread someone posted mmg and bk look very similar in swatches. incidentally i was wearing bk earlier today, and the brightness is the same, but mmg definitely more coral! haven't tried my other lippies yet....but i should have got diva-ish!
i didn't get diva-ish and now i'm wondering if i should. i think i might end up getting that, plus shade and blitz and glitz. but b&g is perm, right? so maybe i could wait for that one....
it's a perfect shade for you - very beautiful....it's a good thing you have a lot of similar shades :)