or Connect

Posts by aradhana

wow! - you look amazing! i like the sound of your eye look, especially the placement of sushi flower. must have looked good!
good idea! i have riri nude....and i think i may have included SiS in an online purchase that is awaiting me back home! maybe this weekend i shall rediscover what it was i purchased! i know the black friday pearlfusions were part of the haul, but i don't recall what else.i also havent worn silly eyeshadow, or any of my pinks for a while, so it might be a good way of getting them out there! thanks for the well wishes...i will certainly keep y'all posted. framboise (bite...
great to see you too PrettyP! you know i like your idea about having two options for one week. and i appreciated the full explanation. my brain needs that overemphasization! also it made me think of all the pretty looks possible with taupe eyes and pink lips. orrr....pink eyes with taupe lips! as for the brown with gold, it might depend on the gold. because like if it was a warm gold i'd go with warm browns like saddle...and if it was one of those light, or greeny golds,...
http://thenotice.net/2011/09/taupe-eyeshadow-photos-swatches/     i actually only have one of the ones she listed....good ole' satin taupe!
same here! i call myself fickle when it comes to makeup and beauty products! :D actually i came back on here this evening because all of a sudden i'm feeling like running out and buying taupe eyeshadows to prepare for our january challenge. i have taupes already so it probably isn't necessary, but i just can't think of any in my stash right now except sating taupe. maybe once everybody starts listing their taupes out i'll get reminded what i've got!
those two shades look very pretty too! i wore mine today and liked that it wore away nicely without leaving a ring, and didn't feel like i had much on my lips while it was there.  thanks meka! it went well, but i will only find out in the next week or so what the result is. apparently they will send an email to all the candidates on the same day to let them know what's up. i just bought that yesterday! my plan is to wear it this week, but tomorrow is gonna be bauhau5! your...
just wanted to share this pixiwoo video i watched a while ago...for us hooded eye peeps! i might try this during our 'taupe' time....  
sounds nice! fanny is such a pretty colour!
thank you!
thanks medgal! i wrote that message last night, and when i tried to do a reply, it sent that message instead of letting me write a new one! in any case, i had my interview today, and we shall see in the course of the next week or so whether i get that job. my temporary job ends sometime this week, i guess as soon as i finish up what's left to do! i did a little bit of makeup shopping at sephora post interview - i picked up two lipsticks from kat von d, and one from bite....