or Connect

Posts by MACina

Ultramarine Pink is stunning   Thank you for the pics and swatches!   Gorgeous   Enjoy, allthingsglam
   ....gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!    Loveeeeeeeeeeee LER on you        so beautiful     Thank you so much for the swatches      Super prettyyyyyyyy      Enjoy your goodies

....it is gorgeous, isn' t it???I am sure that Kinky looks stunning on you, Elegant    Thank you for sharing pics and swatches
     Hope you will receive your Kinky, Elegant
  Thank you,Naynadine! Now I am absolutely sure that I can skip the CCB.Wayyyyyyy too orange for me!
  .....stunning!!!!!Loving the dark shades in particular  Can' t wait to try them! Thank you for sharing       I saw the Holiday Collection yesterday and bought the Maestro Winter Glow and the Lip Maestro #414 Red Blood.I am glad I checked the collection out in person because obviously Armani mixed up the names/numbers of the Lip Maestros.#414 Red Blood is actually a deep burgundy red while the #634 Burgundy is a bright "true" red  I was also very excited for the Face &...
   NO, VP and E are STUNNING My faves out of the PPs  Thank you for the gorgeous swatches       Loveeeeeeeee     THIS! THIS! THIS! Same here     ....they are so beautiful
 The lippies look goegeous on you