or Connect

Posts by HerGreyness

JUST STOPPING IN BEFORE I HEAD OUT TO GERMANY WHERE THERE ARE MANY INHOUSE MEETINGS.. BUT WANTED TO TELL YOU LADIES THAT YOU HAVE ALL (WELL MOST ) HAVE BEEN VERY BAD.. LOL.   AND ALL BAD WIMMEN LIKE US GO TO HELL.. LOL. I WAS VERY BAD.. SEPHORA DID ME IN, AS WELL AS NEWER STUFF FROM VARIOUS LINES.  I AM NOT BUYING ONE PRODUCT HERE EXCEPT A FEW PHARMACY STAPLES.   HOPE ALL ARE WELL AND GETTING READY TO STALK BIG TIME       I FIGURE I WILL BE EVICTED FROM THIS THREAD...
we are insane and addicted (I am at least).  I have a memory loss.. lol.. and too much product to even go in this direction. i love everything.. lol   Just buy it all!
 no Selma Hayek does that already.. lol
glad to be of help darling.. B10 in either Chanel Velvet or Vitalumiere is almost the same. when you have another digit, like B 12, then you are getting pink in the mix. any cosmetic product with "porcelaine" will usually have a pink tinge..  Lancome uses different numbering system, but if you stick to a base 1, then you should be ok.. and not porcelaine.
  lol yes.. he is a Pedro.. lmao. cute lil guy tho.. 
Gorgeous on you and what lovely skin Dolly!
no, B0-01 is alabaster.. yellow base.  If it says "porcelaine"  it will generally be a pinker shade. B12 in Chanel Vita and Velvet is a bit pinker.. but not much as these are very sheer.  B10 is more yellow.
 I use B10 in vitalumiere aqua, and also B12 which has a bit more of pink (for those days when I am hungover lol).  I just bought the new velvet fndn in B12 also.  I am MAC 15, MUFE 117 for ref. Lancome, I use the Teinte Miracle in B0-01.. it's an Asia only colour, but I get it sent to me.  Other shades from Lancome tend to oxidize on me and make me look a bit orangey... grr.  Stick to level 1 shades, they will be a better match in either brand imo.
  why do you think the owner of Sephora (LVMH) is the 5th richest person in the world.. lol.  Cause they nickel and dime us...