or Connect

Posts by martiangurll

I would love to see a picture of Hollywood.  I think golds pair well with burgundy, wine, and purple eye colors. :)
I feel you. Can't pull the trigger myself. If anyone has not tried that Hourglass palette yet, it was my most recent sephora purchase and it most completely lived up to its hype and exceeded my expectations, which were pretty high.
I've worn the same tired ass look for two weeks even though I have 3 bags of new items to try
Nood?  Want!  Must be sure formula doesn't suck first though.  Once bitten, twice shy.
/pounce!   Finally, a much anticipated and rarely seen DILLIGAF sighting   You're so vain, you probably think that song is about you, You're so vain.  When you look that good, you probably do think that song is about you.  Love Vain on you, cutie pie.   
Hey Y'all, anyone who had issues with Blow and wants an alternative before Halloween (not sure Melt can reformulate Blow in time for that) there is a NYX lipstick now I think called Risque that is a deep, forest green and it is so pretty in swatches.  If Blow didn't perform the way you wanted, or you could not get it, or yours is going off, then check it out.
Yas, girl, I agree!  Must have that one, even if it haz no staying powers Gorgeous, I love this shade, but I skip, because nothing can beat my St. Germain for Barbie pinkness, but it is SO pretty here Love enamored on you, great Fall shade Amazon is the bomb for getting NYX products I have found, and no slow shipping delays!!! TY for those, the forest green Risque could be my answer to the disaster Melt lipstick that was my fave color, then became a formulation...
I was going to use Cherry, do you have that one??
IKR?  I skipped unintentionally, as I missed the launch, distracted by other things, I guess, and I am trying SO HARD not to hunt things down as I am sure I will be paying inflated prices.  I made up for the miss by excessive spending on the matte lippies though.  
That would be nice, esp. in time for Halloween...