or Connect

Posts by PeachTwist

Hi darlings!   I'm alive!   Health-wise things have gone pretty badly the past week.   I do have a new photo for you guys though!     Excuse the quality - it was with my phone!   This was last Wednesday when I went to dinner with my partner's parents.  I actually managed to do a full face of make-up which was nice!  As you can see, I also now have blue hair!   I've been a bit naughty.  I bought 2 lipsticks and a lip liner from UD (Manic & Shame) and Manic...
Thanks for all your help, Ladies!   I've ordered Gilda and Amour! :D   (and a Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu)
Super happy with this, glad everyone else is too!
Well, unfortunately Date Night has been cancelled.   Dan (my partner) had a really bad time with hay fever yesterday and had to come home from work early and so I didn't manage to get my eyebrows waxed.  He has to catch up on some work and I'm refusing to go out to dinner with make-up on until my eyebrows are done (they're ridiculous).   However on Saturday we're going to see How To Train Your Dragon 2 so we'll still get some alone time together as we've not had any...
 I agree - HITC is gorgeous.  I was stuck between that and another one from Playland but like the girl at the store said, HITC is much more unique with having that fine gold shimmer to it.  Glad you love NY Apple!  I'll definitely take a photo Friday. That's okay, hon!  Don't feel bad.  I have M.E. - so it's a chronic illness (inflammation of the brain and spinal chord).  I struggle with fatigue, chronic joint/muscle pains, etc.  No treatment/cure so it's just a case of...
Hi ladies!   I hope you're all doing well.   I've had a rough week or so but I'm still trying to stay positive.   I ended up in MAC on Saturday - I meant to take in a ton of empties and remembered on the drive there that I forgot them, so I ended up purchasing a lipstick instead of getting it for free.  I picked up Head In The Clouds.  I had originally planned on getting 3 or 4 lipsticks but as I was paying for it instead of using my empties I controlled myself to...
 Lol, haven't yet!  I've been so unwell I've not even washed them yet.  I have my brother visiting too and he's using my make-up room/office as a bedroom.  Getting to my vanity just to sit down would be impossible, lol.  I do however have date-night at the end of the month with my partner though so I'll wash them before then so I can use them to let you know.
 I'm a jackass.  Still haven't gotten this done - so sorry, I've been really suffering with my health the past month.  I'll try to remember to get it done today! I will say though that texture and pigmentation are all great as far as I'm concerned. I'm excited about the blushes - the matte ones specifically.  I don't do shimmer on muh face.
 I've never set myself a no-buy.  Simply because it's always been a case of if I don't have the money, I don't try to find a way to get it.  I don't sell things to make up the money, etc.  If I know I'll want something, I save for it.  I have found the biggest way for me to not purchase things though is to avoid Specktra, which sounds bad as a mod - but the enabling on here and the hype of so many things makes me remember things and then I start browsing websites which is...
 Just send her in with your card.