or Connect

Posts by PeachTwist

When is the sale?  Sorry if it's already been said but I've asked before and didn't see a response.
Just placed my order that I've been working on for over a week now, lol.   Marc Jacobs The Sofia Set Sephora Brow Raising Favourites Ardency Inn Manuka Pigment in Rose Gold (part of a gift for someone) Bite Beauty Best Rewind (Aubergine is part of a gift as I already have it full size) Sephora Favourites Superstars (Stila liner & Benefit mascara part of a gift) Marc Jacobs Poutliner in Primrose Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Blackberry Sorbet Sephora Luster Matte in...
Do we know the dates yet for VIBR sale?
I can't afford to right this minute but I'll be donating within a couple weeks!
Managed to get Yuzu Fix+ but I'm hoping to pick up Rose when it launches on Debenhams.. or is the collection MAC Exclusive?   How does Yuzu smell, rockin?
Is there a Hakuhodo dupe for the MAC 226?
Is anyone in the US needing a CP for this collection?  Most of it is still available in the UK and I'm willing to help out.  If you do - just PM me.
For those of you who have Patina, which lipliner do you use with it, if any?
 Yay! I was going to but money is tight at the moment so they'll have to wait.  I have the first 10 though and love them, I'm sure the new 10 will be amazing!
 I hope so.  In some ways I can understand some things.  As Rouge I don't get free shipping outside of North America.  Fine.  It bugs me if I only want one item, which is why I end up spending so much at once because I have to justify the purchase.  But I don't get to use any codes, I don't get the benefits of being VIBR other than the Birthday Gift and the lipstick when you become Rouge.  What really f***s me off though is that I can spend $1000 in a year like any other...