or Connect

Posts by Pinkdollface

I only got 1 thing from this collection and it's Aphrodite's Shell ED Bronzer. I'm not sure what has been said about these bronzers so far, because I've missed over 100 pages. The formula is completely different from the regular EDSF formula. It's not shimmery, but gives a soft sheen. I find AS great for my pale pinktoned skin because it has red undertones, Delphic was a bit darker and has yellow undertones. The look of AS is a bit ligher and softer than my Sun Dipped Pro...
I haven't found swatches unfortunately. I'm going to take a chance buying it without swatches and hoping it's good.
If anyone else is interested in the purple asia exclusive Enjoy it All lipstick I could try to get some extra via my cp. It will be more expensive than a lipstick in the US and I can't promise my cp will get the lipsticks before they sell out, but I can try. You can pm me, but I'm sorry I'm not going to respond to people with very low posts. I can only help out 1 or 2 people and thus I want it to be someone that has been on here for a while. I'll edit this post when I'm...
Yes I think it would have sold well here. Aww don't worry I'm completely fine just very busy for my graduation internship I hope you're doing good as well!I don't have much to post about anymore either. I'm not buying much makeup anymore because I feel like I have so much and want to enjoy it more, so I try to avoid the threads a bit. Instead I have bought some perfumes lately and perfumes really have cought my interest. I might make an exception though for some of these...
Is there a swatch of the asia exclusive purple Enjoy it All lipstick somewhere? I'm 2500 posts behind and I simply don't have the time to look through all those. I looked through the gallery and didn't see anything there, but maybe someone posted a link? I might have found a cp for the Enjoy it All lipstick, so a swatch would be very helpful!
You should contact Tommy from http://bringblingjp.blogspot.com/. Her e-mail address is bringblingjp@gmail.com. She did a cp for me for some Tanseido and Chikuhodo brushes and I'm pretty sure she could do the same for Hakuhodo brushes that are exclusive to Japan. If you're looking for any japanese brushes I highly recommend her. Sometimes it takes a couple of days for her to respond to e-mails (she's probably busy), but she ships quickly and is very friendly and helpful.
I continued the discussion in pm's. It wasn't my intention to disrupt this topic that much, so I pm'd Erine to explain myself and if others have questions please feel free to pm me. I just hope people try to understand my point of view. I tried my best to not offend anyone and all I wanted was for people to understand how I feel weather they agree with me or not.
It wasn't directly targeted to you. More people have said things like that and that's why I didn't pm you, but wanted to mention it here so hopefully everyone could understand my problem. I have been on specktra for quite some time and I just feel like specktra has changed and needed to get it off my chest.
  Thank you I learned a lot from reading and posting on this forum and watching youtube videos. English was one of the hardest subjects for me in high school and because I just wanted to read and hear about makeup I kept reading and watching in english since most information is in english. So makeup had actually thought me english lol.
When people ask specifically if a product can work for them and mention their skintone of course it's fine to give your opinion. They would like help and if you give it that's great. I do think phrases like "not suitable for" say that a product won't look good on a certain skintone, for some reason "works best for" sounds different to me though and doesn't offend me. Maybe it's the way I read things, but I think more people look at it the way I do and I just wanted to...