or Connect

Posts by liba

I love those Kissables very much - although I will have to say that I find the Patentpolish pencils to have a similar look on me - but more moisturizing! They sort of feel like a more advanced version of very similar technology.  Flaunting It is one of my favorite lippies, period! Unfortunately, it's the only lip product I've owned that went off on me - the color changed, the smell was weird and it made my lips sting!  I had a BU, though, so it went in the B2M pile...
Wow Debbs - you look fantastic! Don't even worry about your selfie technique! Sultana is some good stuff too - it applies so evenly. You've inspired me to wear it tonight!
HerGreyness - soon you're going to be a free woman with plenty of time for leisure and enjoyment. You will find an exciting man who is in the same place; who'll have all the time you have for pleasure and will want to spend it with YOU! That's living it up for real. Until then, we're all here to keep you amused!!  Best of luck to you in everything!         As for 30 Day challenges, I'm going to go back to my original focus, which is to clear the decks by using up the...
I've got such mixed feelings about the lipglass tints. They feel great and are so smooth and extremely long wearing for gloss. The problem is the pH adjusting colors - you never know what color your lips will be a couple hours later. Some days it'd stay pretty true to how they applied and some other day, they'd all turn fuchsia on me, even the pale pink! I can't hang with that uncertainty unless I'm just wearing the gloss plus mascara and nothing else that could...
 It's lovely - I am looking for a bottle green teal that will look good on me and compliment my eyes, rather than compete with them like a lot of greens do. Hope this one is it!DF is such a gorgeous color, with a beautiful pink duochrome quality and so much depth. I love it worn with plum, purple and dark bronze liners. Our Secret and Dark Diversion are two I love with it. It also is nice paired with paler mauve shadow. I never BU shadows, but I'm seriously considering it...
I think donating makeup to women's charities is a wonderful way to clean out your stash. If there's an item you're sort of on the fence about keeping or not, thinking about how much more it would help women in homeless or abuse shelters to get on with their lives should push it over the edge into letting go of it. Good for you, DILLIGAF for taking the higher perspective!
If you have empty space there right now, how about just putting some other, non-makeup things in there for the time being? Then it won't sit there tempting you to fill it with makeup. Craft supplies, magazine clippings, some towels, that sort of thing? Stuff that you could keep somewhere else if needs be, but is fine there for now. Don't buy an open MCLP. I am fastidious with how I store my makeup and don't have anything that dries up on me or goes bad. EXCEPT my MCLP....
 The only one I BU'ed was Spontaneous. It's my MLBB! I can't even make up my mind about absolute favorites, though. I love 'em all. I passed on Feeling Amorous, even though it was flattering, but I love Hopelessly Devoted - I think the finish makes it for me.
 Also for HG: Dark hair is great! Perfect excuse to ditch all the neutral pink lipsticks (those will be blah now) and go for all your strongest fuchsias, magentas, purples and red! This is from the mouth of someone who's never lightened her hair and doesn't give a hoot about blonde. When I go grey, it'll be finally the time for lavender hair, which I've wanted since I was a kid. Not there yet, thank you genetics. Blondes could definitely have more fun, though - I'm...
No way - not on me, that's for sure. Ablaze is coral and Mangrove is warm yellow/orange-ish red. ablaze is clown lips bright and Mangrove is vibrant and glowing, but not bright at all. I'm NC15 - Mangrove I am sure will pull a little pinker on darker skin tones, but it won't ever be as bright as Ablaze.  i totally agree with you - Christine is in her bizarre alterna-world again on that. Scarlet Ibis is eye searing bright compared to Mangrove. Yet again, you sum it up....