or Connect

Posts by liba

I like the Wonder Woman lipstick tubes. Those are some of my favorites, but not a fan of the other items' packaging from that collection.  I love the Proenza blushes and lipsticks, colorful but still classy and modern. I loved everything from Liberty of London for being so light hearted. There's no denying how gorgeous Alluring Aquatic's packaging was. I also like the matte rubberized effect we've seen on a few collections, like Pedro Lourenco, Temperature Rising, VG Riri...
^^^^^ Sin loves you right back.   It's a tough choice, but I think Instigator narrowly wins out over everything for me, although I always get compliments when I wear Prince Noir.   When it comes to all vampy lipsticks, Dominate is maybe my absolute favorite.
Good question! No, I can't say I've ever seen a bronzer like this one. It's whisper-fine. When I put it on, it really looks like I am not wearing anything at all, and yet I can tell that my skin has been totally livened up - it's just that no one will ever know and even I can't see the powder sitting on the skin, even peering into a mirror. That's how fine it is. If you're looking for a complete illusion of zero makeup, this bronzer is something special. Again, though, I'm...
  I think the both of you lovely ladies will pull it off just fine. It's quite a bit deeper than either RRN or EE, so that makes it more wearable for fairer skin, since it'll just naturally be more high contrast. Just wear plenty of eyeliner and do your brows and both of you should be GOOD TO GO!!!! 
I've been super busy - haven't had time for my usual manuscripts about collections, but I've got to say:   SiS = if you can wear these colors easily, SiS is one of the absolute best, since it's deeper than RiRi Nude or EE. I saw it on a gal who was more like NC35 with brown hair and eyes and it wasn't so great on her, though. You have to be willing to wear some serious black eye makeup and/or strong brows to balance this color out. On a side note, this color eventually...
LadyD - I haven't been around here much lately, but I've gotta say you are looking more beautiful than ever!!!!! Your skin is looking fantastic, on top of your usual beautiful smile!
The best thing in this collection is the bronzer! I <3 it so much. It's the perfect winter bronzer for fair skin - barely there, but makes an impact. The very best type of subtle makeup magic. Might be too subtle on medium and darker skin tones, but for fair skin, it's totally amazing. BIG surprise winner of the collection for me.
For me, the big winner was Strange Journey - totally unique shade of red and so modern and fresh feeling.   Oblivion is next, because it's so vibrant (although I've got reds like Prepare for Pleasure that are very close), and then FnF, which is super close to Deeply Adored on me, but just a little more vibrant and applies much much more smoothly. I could have skipped these two, but they really were superior to the other ones I had that were close, so I took the...
Just to start things off, here are my absolute favorites!   Wholesome: So much nicer on me than Blacktrack. I love the soft and moist finish and warm black shade. This has to come back! Dark Diversion: Rich, smooth, dark but vibrant. I use this as brow liner all the time. It's a MAC classic. Black Ivy: It's the peer and equal of Dark Diversion in every way! Siahi: Again, it's deep, rich, vibrant and versatile. Needs to come back ASAP, because I'm almost done with my...
This year was so spectacular for fluidlines! Every single one basically hit it out of the park. I'm someone who definitely likes the quick ease of a eye pencil and a smudgy, smoky eye look, rather than just cat eyes all the time, but THOSE FLUIDLINES!   So many great ones are out there! What are your absolute favorites? Your favorites from this year? Ones you are dreaming MAC will repromote? Dreams of perfect ones that you are still waiting to see come to life?   Let's...