or Connect

Posts by liba

Plus Risqué goes on more opaque than Snowed, which is important for the waterline. I'm looking forward to getting mine!
I know Punk Couture looks very close to Gunner in the hand swatches, but it tends to change color on the lips and lose the blue tone and you have to keep reapplying it to make it stay bluer. Gunner is bluer going on and then you don't have to go through all that jazz once wearing it either - it stays true to color on the lips, which is fantastic.
 I don't have photos, and I don't own SR (yet hahaha), but I can try some snaps tomorrow maybe with FNF and Stunner. Those two aren't very close, though. Oblivion would be an interesting comparison with Stunner, although it's a different finish. With photos, either I bust them out quickly and not give a hoot that the color isn't accurate or I fiddle and fiddle with them to make sure the color is close, and it still isn't - so I don't often post pix. Whatever you're doing,...
 AWESOME!!!  I hope you've been doing well! Sounds like you are definitely staying fabulous! I'm glad you love everything and thanks for that great, very accurate swatch of 5 Alarm - I was surprised there have been so few swatches and photos of it online. Marilyn BP tends to go a little heavy on me - more of a retro style finish, but I can wear it full face. This one is a much lighter texture. But this one is also a lighter color, so it's too stark for the whole face for...
 Oh come now! They're both great….but yeah, Gunner is a little MORE great Thank you for posting these! They are very accurate!!!! I'll only add that of course, they don't look as glossy in person, of course (dumb cameras!) On my skin tone (NC15), Punk Couture goes quite a bit darker, but Gunner looks exactly like your photo on me. Next up, MAC - make Gunner perm, you goofballs!!!  Thanks Pretty Honeybee!!! You're going to flip when you try them on. Stunner is very blue...
I also thought her reviews were kind of harsh, however, Technakohls were never that smooth for lining the upper lids. What I've always loved them for was for lining the water lines. It used to be everything would smudge and go raccoon eyes on me except Technakohl. Now, my body chemistry has changed, so Kohl Powers don't smudge on me like they used to, but Technakohl is still more long lasting. I think I like the Pro Longwear pencils the best for their richness and...
    Hey ladies!! Good to see everyone!!! I thought this collection was already out everywhere, but I guess not. I'll say a few more things, since I've got a minute. The red shadow looks more like a coral swatched on the hand, but on my eyes, it looks much more like a light red - I think that's due to the darker skin around my eyes making the color shift. My eye skin is more like an NC35 or even maybe a little darker. If you used a medium dark beige paint pot underneath, I...
don't even bother - i don't think i've seen a single one from her that looks so totally off before.
Hahaha Kelvin filter. Yeah, it's the "I want every color to burn like a thousand suns" filter for sure. Sometimes even with a fancy light setup, the photos come out awful, just because of the finish reflecting light on camera in a weird way. Temptalia's lip pictures of 5 Alarm, from Red Red Red are so completely wrong, I don't even understand why she let them through. Not that I could take a better picture myself - that's why I never bother with pictures here and just try...
Hi sweetie! Life's been so hectic…I'm just not online that much. It's a good thing overall :D Hope you're doing great! I still get to see all the collections, which is awesome. 'Just don't get the time to write everything up, but I'll definitely make time when (if) things quiet down! In some ways, I think it's been a bit better when there's been less advance hype. It seems like the collections stick around a little better for people to purchase, rather than it being a...