or Connect

Posts by liba

Hi to everyone!!! My life has been so hectic - this year is one of the craziest of my whole life. Not always with an internet connection, but I had to come by to say something about these crazy intense glosses…no wonder I like them, considering how everything's been lately. Anything But Demure is pretty but not necessarily the best of the nudes. All the nudes are REALLY similar, so the nuance is what's going to make it better or best for you. On me, Hyper Fabulous...
No, no B2M! I just meant all my old red and pink lipglass is going in my B2M pile because these are so much better!I was told perm. There are some products that are perm in store. Could it be that? The glosses are LE all the way.
The pencils are nice but they're perm, so no need to rush. A lot of them will be very similar to things you probably already have. Double Time was a particularly great natural color to subtly sculpt with. Rebellious would be very useful for keeping plums and purples from leaning red but still keeping them vibrant. Voltage is the closest to the bright coral lip pencil from To the Beach that I've been seriously rationing. They all have the usual pro longwear staying power.I...
I saw the whole collection the other day. The formula is fabulous!!! Every single one is totally opaque and so, so, so shiny, but they don't feel sticky or thick at all. Actually they feel weightless, like you're not wearing anything. They're also all VERY bright and vibrant. Even the nudes are pretty vivid and densely pigmented. As for the colors, the nudes are realllly similar to each other, at least on my lips. It was very difficult to decide between them. The reds...
You've had some other issues in the past with lipsticks and other makeup changing color on you, right? Some people have a reaction to certain red dyes, which sounds a little like what you had. I don't think a primer will prevent that, although if someone came up with a pH neutralizing, eye soothing primer, I would buy that in a minute! A primer would probably help hold the sparkling pigments in a bit so they wouldn't get into the ducts and cause irritation, but that's...
Infra-Violet came out with the first Electric Cool release and is a beautiful blue-based fuchsia. Definitely one of my favorites of the ones we've seen before. Dynamo also came out with the original set and is a mid-tone coral with some brightness - another one I really like.   Of these new ones, I'm eager to see Iced, Black Sands and Emerald Power!! I'm a fan of this formula.
You know, I've seen you in a lot of purple lipsticks in this forum, and this has got to be my #1 favorite on you. It's a pretty outrageous color, but I really love how it plays up your skin tone and especially your eyes! Don't be afraid of MR!!!!!
Rollergirl was really beautiful. Boys Go Crazy is just as nice as it was before. The new hot pink one didn't do anything for me personally, although I already have the sparkly cremesheen ones from the 2014 holiday collection. I'd take Rollergirl over Phfff, as I liked its soft brownish nude base shade. They aren't the sort of thing to wear to the grocery store, that's for sure. The Semi-Precious MES were at least wearable for a lot of different situations. These are...
Honi's swatch and eye photo does them justice! The others…no way. If you like sparkle, these are 
I saw the whole collection today and all I can say is, one shadow is more gorgeous than the next. Slow/Fast/Slow, Say It Ain't So, Try Me On, Get Physical ARE BEAUTIFUL. Let's Boogie has blue and red sparkles like a hologram. I took one look and decided to buy all of them. They are specifically marked as delicate, so I'd be careful about attempting to depot them. I tried them with my fingers as well as the brush being marketed with the collection. Didn't get to try the...