or Connect

Posts by liba

IF this type of very grayish taupe color really floats your boat, they were quite different. But they're different the way different reds are different, so it's more a matter of degree than "Wow two totally different colors". I think VGR2 will be more flattering on medium skin tones than Icon, but pale and dark skin tones could pull either off equally. If this is a weird color to you or if frosts are hard for you to stomach, you might hate them both! I guess if anyone is...
I've said it before - the lipglass is for everyone who loves beautiful gloss. I don't even understand T's poor rating. MAC never mentions sheer vs. opaque in its color descriptions of standard products. One look at the tube is enough for it to be obvious it'll be sheer and why would anyone want it any other way. If someone's not a gloss person, that I understand, but if you are OK with gloss even a little, you're going to take one look at this and swoon. It doesn't do much...
I love it - I had a chance to compare Icon and VG Riri 2. Icon is about two steps lighter and is more of a straight brown shade, without as much purplish undertone. I didn't find VGRR2 difficult to wear, but it's pretty dramatic for NC15. Icon is a color I could wear in most daytime situations, but VGRR2 would be for dressier situations on me. It's not vampy level dark, though. Good color to accentuate green eyes, that's for sure. It's going to be an amazing modern nude on...
I talked about this a bunch, as a matter of fact. It stays really well and doesn't flake off at all, BUT ONLY if you sweep it on in one swipe and don't go back over it to blend AT ALL. Don't even use a soft brush either, because that'll sort of blend it automatically while you apply. If you go in one straight line and then let it set, it will stay on like iron and not even have fall out. So far, I only use it in a line along the lower lid and/or in the inner eyes. I didn't...
I haven't been online much, so just catching up with this thread. This collection is just my style! Marsh didn't work for my coloring, but everything else has been great. I particularly love Breaking Ground CCB, De-Nude lipglass and Next to Skin (perfect contour color for me, and very easy to use). 'Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.
I love Aphrodite's Shell too, but my absolute favorite is Lush Light Bronze Careblend bronzer - it's been more than 3 years now since that came out…I can't believe it. I hope that comes back some day. Mine's getting very worn down.
Probably something to do with the cost of the pigments. Could be they wanted a display of a certain size too, because even details like that are taken into account.
awwwww!  Miss you! The only one I had high hopes for that was a let down in person was the grey one. It didn't really look grey, but more like soft black instead. Remember that grey Greasepaint Stick from years back? That's what I wanted it to be like, but instead it was drab. Unlike Myself :P
Oh they're not smudgy at all - they set super fast. Honestly, it'd be pretty challenging to smudge out the line at all. They'll be perfect at the roots. BTW, I picked Myself as my favorite! When I want to go nude this fall, I will slather Myself all over first, then I'll blot Myself down just a touch!
The extra black in LK will probably be more noticeable on your skin tone - but hey! that's not what I'd call a bad thing  You'll be happy it's not such a pain like TTT. In a weird note, when I first got TTT, it was very fussy on me too, but it's not as bad anymore. I don't think my lips are any smoother now, so I'm wondering if I used it enough that it softened up a bit/ got rid of some manufacturing residue. It's odd - it just does much better on me lately. I'm holding...