or Connect

Posts by liba

I'm normally NC15, but my skin tone is changing and Light Plus was much better on me than Light, which is what I'd normally have chosen. I thought the coverage level was just right for my tastes, in that it pretty much covered all my freckles, but still looked very natural, as if I wasn't wearing anything. It was definitely matte on my skin, which tends to be dry. The wear time was great - stayed looking nice without any settling until I took it off. It was gentle and felt...
Where's the best place to figure out what old, limited edition MAC is worth? Is there a site that just lists the average current prices for the collectors?   My friend worked for MAC in the Playboy Collection days and has the entire collection BNIB PLUS the display stand. I knew enough to tell him he could probably get whatever he wanted for that, but I'd like to give him an actual dollar figure. If he wanted to sell it via eBay auction, whatever crazy people could bid...
If I could only pick one, I think I'd go for At Dusk or maybe Pleasure Model. I really like the Extra Dimension blush formula.
And yet, some that many were hoping for like Instigator will finally be perm. I think MAC's been better about bringing back colors that people really went crazy for, like Heroine, CYY, Sushi Kiss and so on. I think it's pretty obvious that Whisper of Gilt is the number 1 thing people want permanently, though. I bet it will eventually happen. For me, I don't usually care if older things come back, since newer formulas tend to be better, but there are 2 hot fuchsias that are...
I don't even want to count how many I have.  Definitely to the point where when I start making a dent in one that I use all the time, I get sort of amazed, lol.
Clearwater is also perfect if you are trying to do that 70's blue eyeshadow look - I mean 1000% retro-perfect. Stormy Pink is probably my favorite single P/P - it does double duty as a cream contour for my cheeks - I use it all the time for that, besides on the eyes.
I stalked this for Acai and more Boca….I wish I could use PR, but it's the only one that I know I won't wear.

I like NFP because it's quite warm toned for a hot pink. Very flattering on the skin. I'm not going to back it up here…just got me my Royal Wink and threw in the Autumn 15 Forecast eye palette, because I have been really loving the last two season's offerings and didn't want to pay for shipping for one darn thing.   I'll be getting the Mia Moretti palette from my local store, who for some reason, didn't get Philip Treacy or Julia Petite. It's MAC's loss, because I would...
I thought it was the best red from last fall, along with Strange Journey! I hate to say it, but you might need it.  When I wasn't buying makeup at all, I still owned Royal Wink! I just bought a BU, which is a huge relief because my old one is on its last legs.