or Connect

Posts by Prettypackages

try the new YSL one.  I know it isn't that high end, but I LOOOOOOVE lancome tiente idole (I know I messed up the spelling) I sampled the YSL on and it was really nice.  It's $62 though. Ppl like the new Dior,and Giorgio Armani silk. I like Bobbi Brown Long wear. I like Nars Sheer Matte...  IF you have a store by you, get some samples...and play!  If not, ask if someone can post some swatches for you.  (Mrs. TT, I'll get you those YSL swatches this weekend LOL)  I've...
 https://www.google.com/search?q=poe+kat+von+d&rlz=1C1KMZB_enUS546US546&es_sm=93&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=QthJVLHlCsSTyASm8oCoBg&sqi=2&ved=0CCQQsAQ  *devilish grin*  AHAHAHAHA     Meddy, it's not your age, it looks a hot mess on a few folks.  LOL
BTW...   PM if you have MR Rebates and want a referral!!!  I want to sign up. 
 who what? LOL Stay Focused!!!     Beautiful! what color do you use? Beautiful as welll, what color do you use?   drooling!  D A M N!  But please post your swatches...  I'm like you...  i tend to buy high end mascara when Nordies has there buy 2 get 1 free sale. Loreal Butterfly is awesome...  The formula seems to get old fast though...  I'm not a snob, but I tend to buy more high end makeup b/c you can't "play" in drugstore makeup before you buy. 
Yeah Erin,great swatches..  Makes me want it now. 
 Sounds pretty! How do you like the GA Silk Foundation.  I wish Sephora still carried Illamasqua.   I'd like to see those videos. 
How did it look with Purple Rain.  I'm going to have to look in my stash of pencils and see what looks nice. So far I've only used Toast.  How do you like the NYX Fat Marker Liquid liner pen.  Is that BN Clay one of those BN Mojave powders you've talked about before? TOday I wore Pander me with NYX Ever lip pencil. It was a perfect match. This is a great fall color. I didn't like it at first, but I've totally gotten used to it. I wore Make You Mine  blush. And some really...
So I'm adding DGAF and Dark Room when I get it. I'm so tempted to give y'all my number when the stalking starts.  My job has me effed up right now.  
Your honeymoon sounds like it was awesome!  welcome back home! 
 Will get you those swatches.  I"ll try to go tomorrow.  I remember Bd65 being to dark, and the others seemed too beige.  BD65 will be great when I tan in the summer. Amber was too yellow.  Praline, seemed to beige/brown, but works. Around my hairline it was off.   I got a sample of a color, but no name, and I STILL can't figure out what color that is.  I've looked at all the brown ones. LOL  Maple, Chai, Amber, Praline and Pecan.  I think that is all of them.  I'm going...