or Connect

Posts by Prettypackages

I'm waiting for a few weeks.  I need to get some maintenance work done on my car.
So I finally tried my lipsticks and I'm disappointed b/c they are soo similar to what I have.  Oxblood is a hair lighter than Wholesome. but I might keep it since my nudes are starting to go bad.   BBQ is a hair lighter than Strange Journey.   I'm still sorting through what Opera, Victoriana and Tenor Voice are similar too, but I didn't need these colors at all.   I know some of you don't minds subtle difference, I'm just tired of "dupes" . I might have to leave Mac alone...
so pretty!
I hope he restocks on my next pay check. LOL
Thanks ladies.
random question...     Ok, I need your opinion ladies..  I'm thinking of taking my Mom to Nordies for their spring trend show in March. I had a guy from Laura Mercier do my makeup one random evening and fell in love with the neutral but pretty look he gave me.  So I thought I'd have her makeup done by him.   Then I thought about Bobbi Brown or even Nars.  I'm keeping her away from MAC for now, unless my fave Male makeup artist is there.  But who would you pick to do...
oh can't wait to check her and the palette out!
 *squeals* those are beautiful!   I'm drooling over the TF and D&G now...oh that's perfect!  Ok, I need your opinion ladies..  I'm thinking of taking my Mom to Nordies for their spring trend show in March. I had a guy from Laura Mercier do my makeup one random evening and fell in love with the neutral but pretty look he gave me.  So I thought I'd have her makeup done by him.   Then I thought about Bobbi Brown or even Nars.  I'm keeping her away from MAC for now, unless my...
that's why I'm going to try her again to be sure.   I had been wearing a bunch of eye popping colors and when I put her on, it was like meh..   but it still isn't as pretty as the pics in here.   
  I thought it was like that Couer too, but forgot how to spell it, so I didn't ask. LMAO  I NEVER wear that one, so I guess I can skip the D&G.   Can you compare them for us?  me too!