or Connect

Posts by Prettypackages

I want to check the polish out.... But 50 bucks!!!!
Hi Ladies, just popping in.   (((HUGS))) To everyone who needs it.   And congrats on your low buy successes! 
Awesome looks!!!   Calla that story is hilarious...  I'm a lil fair behind so I didn't quote anyone.    I enjoyed the oranges.... I've had a few pretty busy days, so I don't really remember what I wore. LOL  I wrote it down.  I just wanted ot jump in and say you all looked great.  I hate to see this theme go, I really enjoyed this Month.  BUT I have to say the jungle pictures have me inspired.  Might give me something to look forward to as I go back to work.......
LOVE!  how easy are nail pens to work with and what tools did you use for your Dutch Mani? 
ohhh what did  you get?  I wore red 3x last week?  and forgot the whole look.  I'll do better with orange this week.  
Can't wait to try the Becca Skin Perfecter 
Oh I forgot, I was thinking of  Bad Girl Gone Good, Stylish Me, Poised, etc.... 
OMG I want those intense lippies...  I haven't done it yet, or any makeup this week. LOL  Here's hope for tomorrow! 
LOL  thank you Pearly!!!   
    WoW, I haven't seen neither one!!  And they are L'oreal?  They do like YSL!