or Connect

Posts by OctoberViolet

Thank you for the info Dolly!!!! I'm most excited for Dodgy Girl and I know I will get two of them.
This would be so amazing. A whole ombre collection with different colors. Please MAC, pretty pretty please.
 Please no re-promotes
Thank you, Naomi! I must of skipped right over the info source. I was concentrating too much on those purple lippies staring at me. I will look at the site you listed above. I am hearing from another member on here that they are indeed new shades. We should be getting an update around Mid-End of May.
Thank you so much for the info Marsha!!! Yes. Those purples will be mine. If they are permanent I don't have to rush to get them, but you know I will get them once they're out because...well...they're purple. LOL. 
 Oh crap. I have both of those lippies sleeping somewhere with my bajillion. Lawd. I don't even know my lippies anymore. If they are repromotes, I can save money, if they are new ones I'll be getting them.
I'm with you on that. The four they show are on my list. I am wondering was the Reserve means? New formula? New shades? Just a new name to get us all wild up. lol. Do you know anything about whether they are all new shades or re-promotes or a mixture of the two?
Credit to www.chicprofile.com   According to her these are new, unless I am mis-reading.     Hello pretties! Here is a first look at the new MAC Pro Lipstick Summer 2014 Collection which will be released in two months. No details or color story has been released yet but it’s still nice to be able to see the new shades. Judging from visuals which appear in MAC Summer 2014 Update book the lipsticks surely do seem pigmented and intense. I’m looking forward to seeing...
Credit to www.chicprofile.com   According to her these are new, unless I am mis-reading.     Hello pretties! Here is a first look at the new MAC Pro Lipstick Summer 2014 Collection which will be released in two months. No details or color story has been released yet but it’s still nice to be able to see the new shades. Judging from visuals which appear in MAC Summer 2014 Update book the lipsticks surely do seem pigmented and intense. I’m looking forward to seeing...